Chapter 113 Killing Linghuran

"Thank you, master."

    The strength of Xie Wuya and the sixth elder is not only the difference between heaven and earth, it is simply incomparable, whether it is his brother or Duanmu Li, and those students who come back to watch again, no one is optimistic Xie Wuya, Xiao Jingchen's trust is undoubtedly precious at this time, Xie Wuya sincerely expresses his gratitude.

    "Don't let the teacher down."

    With a serious exhortation, Xiao Jingchen put his hands behind his back, his toes a little, and his body flew backwards instantly.

    "Xiao Wuya, come on, don't be too reluctant."

    Seeing this, Hong Qu shook his head, this is the only thing he can say now.

    "Wuya, we believe in you."

    No one can understand why Xie Wuya, who has never been listed on the list, will uncharacteristically single out the powerful sixth elder, but they don't need to understand, Xie Wuya always has his own measure of doing things. , since he dared to take the initiative to challenge, he must have his own reasons, the only thing they can do is to unconditionally believe him.

    "Well, let's all retreat."

    Nodding, Xie Wuya turned to face the sixth elder, and the voice mixed with energy spread throughout Tianyu Academy.

    "Linghu Ran, today I, Xie Wuya, challenge you with my magical pet at the mid-level scholar-level strength. Do you dare to fight?"

    Every word he said deeply struck the souls of everyone present. The rank is not a very advanced cultivation level, but a few months ago, he was just a rubbish who didn't know anything. Can you break through the emperor level in a year or two? This is too damn perverted. The worst thing is that the sage level is actually challenging the peak of the king level. Even if he has medicine, he can leapfrog the battle, but from the scholar level to the king level, is it more than one or two steps? Isn't this a living courting death, is his brain flooded or pumped?

    "Xie Wuya, do you really think I'm afraid of you?"

    Sweeping away the previous loss, Linghu Ran turned all his unwillingness into anger and transferred it to Xie Wuya, looking at his eyes as if he was going to eat people. If it wasn't for him, how could he be expelled from Tianyu Academy? It's all his fault.

    "I'm afraid you won't know until you compare it, don't talk so much nonsense, just draw your sword."

    Raising his eyebrows proudly, the Thunder Sword was instantly wrapped in purple and white energy, and the magic bell jumped in front of him in tacit understanding. Looking up is a violent roar, almost without Xie Wuya's instructions, the huge body is sturdy and crushed towards Linghu Ran.

    "Emperor-level magic pet! Xie Wuya, you are cheating!"

    At first, Linghu Ran didn't put the magic bell in his eyes, and slowly pulled out his sword to meet him, but when his sword stabbed the magic bell's body, it was bounced back. , Linghu Ran realized that the monster in front of him was not something he could contend against at all. Warcraft was known for its strong combat power, even if it was just not capable of parrying at all. While evading everywhere, he did not forget to ask questions in horror. Damn, this is not Are you cheating? Xie Wuya is only a mid-level scholar, how could it be possible to summon an emperor-level magic pet? Even if it is really summoned, the summoner and the summoned beast are mutually restrained. It is impossible for the emperor-level magic pet to exert his due strength. The only explanation is that Xie Wuya cheated, and this beast is not him at all. 's Summoning Familiar.