Chapter 21 Planning for him, Nima cheated!

"Look, even the prince Taifu is here..."

    "I'm not dazzled?"

    "Duanmu Taifu..."

    "Ahhh..."

    Before the climax had passed, Duanmuli, who was wearing a white robe, also sat down to two lightly. Next to the person, the scene fell into an unprecedented sensation, and almost everyone went crazy. The two patron saints of Ziling Kingdom and Duanmuli, who is known as the world's most intelligent man, appeared at the same time. A handsome and noble air conquered everyone present in an instant.

    "Hey, aren't you jealous?"

    Si Yunan elbows Xie Wuya, who is next to him, with a playful naughty in his eyes.

    "He eats everything, but he is not jealous. My prince is already strong and handsome. These people should like to worship him."

    Unexpectedly, Xie Wuya only raised his eyebrows with You Rongyan and didn't show him anything at all. Siyu Nanton was bored at the opportunity to play, and said bitterly: "Be careful one day your prince is taken away by someone else. Don't cry when that happens."

    "Hehe...that kind of thing is impossible." He split his mouth. Showing two rows of white and neat teeth, Xie Wuya said affirmatively. It's not how much he trusts Feng Xingtian, but Feng Xingtian is not a casual lover. He wants to enter his heart. The time and place are right. Indispensable.

    "You have to be stunned!"

    Si Yunan sucked his nose and frowned, not being envious, but simply complaining.

    "Hehe..."

      I threw him an old man. After you were farting, Xie Wuya looked at Feng Xingtian sitting on the judge's bench with a smile on his face. At first he was really a little scared, and he didn't even dream of him. He will appear here, but it is not without a sign when I think about it carefully. It seems that his smile is weird this morning!

    "Oh, what kind of wind blows Taifu Duanmu, who has never been able to ask about world affairs? Cousin, we are really honored to be able to sit with the Taifu Duanmu who is the most trusted and like his own son."

     Xi Changfeng, who was sitting between the two, looked at them back and forth, and said in a weird manner, Chi Guoguo's ridicule in his tone.

    "Master Hou praised, Li just came to monitor the assessment of this session on the order of your majesty. I don't know why the prince and Master Hou are here?"

    Duanmu Li was not provoked by him at all, so he gave it leisurely. He choked back.

    "Does this king go with Taifu's permission?"

    Feng Xingtian raised his eyebrows slightly and glanced at him indifferently. Xi Changfeng hurriedly agreed with the rogue: "That's right, Benhou came with his cousin.

   " dare,  just casually ask nothing more, if offended your Royal Highness the Duke, it also asked the two adults do not remember villain. "

    Yes, it is private wind Wong pet trust Duanmu away, even It is rumored that Duanmuli is the favorite of Fenghuang, but on the face of it, Fengxing Tianxi Changfeng's status is much higher than him, and that is the honor they won back from the battlefield with real swords and guns. It's not a second-generation hereditary official, he just can't do it without trying to convince him.