Chapter 90 The Powerful Evil Aotian

There are four families in the imperial city, Xie, Xiao, Wan, Si, and the head of the Xie family are the prime ministers from generation to generation. All of them are rare geniuses in cultivation. Even Xie Wuya, who is known as the shame of the Xie family, is marrying the King of War. Feng Xingtian was reborn and became a rare perverted genius in contemporary times. It can be said responsibly that the evil family is definitely the largest and most prominent family in the Ziling country besides the royal family.

    Strictly speaking, the Xiao family is not a big family, but their family has ruled Tianyu Academy for generations. Even the royal families of several major empires dare not underestimate them. They can be called the most powerful family.

    The Wan family is also an official family. The family has been loyal to the royal family from generation to generation. There are not many top-notch descendants in the new generation, but not the worst. In general, the strength is relatively balanced, but the Wan family has only jumped in in recent decades. In the ranks of the four major families, because the younger sister of the previous generation of the head of the family was the favorite concubine of the previous emperor, and the daughter of the current head of the family was married to the prince Feng Xingyu, no accident, she will be the queen of the mother world in the future. will last forever.

    The Si family is a family of merchants, and the Jubaozhai that has opened all over the continent belongs to their family. They are wealthy enough to rival the country. They have also recruited many high-level cultivators to work for them, especially this generation of the Si family. A double genius, but after his wife died, he no longer appeared, but his reputation in black and white is still very high.     The four major families have their own characteristics, and their reputation is mixed. Usually, the well water does not violate the river water, and each has its own sunshine path. However, recently, the Wan family seems to be in conflict with the evil family in the court. Except for a few parties, no one knows about it. The reason is that as long as it is Xie Aotian's play, the owner of the Wan family will definitely be picky, and Xie Aotian is not a stubborn person. The often angry old man Wan blows his beard and stares, but he can't do anything about him. 

     "As for the reconstruction of the grain depot, the minister recommends the Minister of Personnel to handle it with full authority, and asks your Majesty to approve it."

      Of course, the issue of grain storage has been discussed the most at the court recently. They have already put forward the reconstruction plan two days ago. Just waiting for someone to take the lead in starting the work, Xie Aotian looked at the silent courtiers and walked out of the ranks.  

     "Oh? He Aiqing, the evil minister trusts you so much, do you have the confidence to take on this drudgery?"

    The sharp gaze of Fenghuang, who was sitting high on the dragon chair, instantly shifted to He Jian, the minister of personnel, and the person recommended by Aotian should not be far behind.

    "The minister obeys the decree."

    He Jian, the minister of officials, looked like a mature and prudent man, ignoring the scorching gazes coming from all directions, calmly accepting it.

    "Okay, I will appoint you as..."

    "Your Majesty, this minister thinks it is inappropriate."

    Feng Huang was just about to make a decision when the fat-headed and big-eared Master Wan stood up, and the respectful Chao Feng Huang bent over , turned around and looked at He Jian carefully, and raised his eyebrows in disdain. It can be said that this kind of thing happened every day during this period of time. The courtiers who have always been good at protecting themselves shrank their necks and tried their best to pretend that they didn't see it. One of them is the prime minister. , one is the Grand Master, no matter which one they can afford to offend.