Chapter 96 Trial Potion

The second time I set foot in Jubaozhai, Xie Wuya can be said to have gone in behind the brothers foolishly. Nima knows that she still can't connect Si Yunan's identity with his character, it is too inappropriate, I heard that the head of the Si family has only loved one woman in his life, that is his wife, and he has only one son. The only child of a legendary figure, damn it, this gene mutation is too powerful, right?

    "Young Master, why are you here?"

    The shopkeeper of Jubaozhai recognized Si Yunan from a distance. Don't ask him why, Nima Si Yunan's figure is so eye-catching that it is impossible to recognize him. After searching the entire imperial city, I'm afraid I can't find a second person who is the same age as him, but has the same stature, right?

    "This young master can't come?"

    Sweeping away the usual silly, Si Yunan raised his head and asked a little arrogantly, with an indifferent tone, just like the two of us, Xie Wuya and the others couldn't help but look at him sideways. I really can't see it, the death also has this momentum, but it's not difficult to understand, but if the successor of the big family sleeps with two brushes? It is very sad to not be able to be the true self. Yunan's heart is not as pure as they see it?

    "Huh? No, Young Master, you misunderstood, I just wonder why you are not at Tianyu Academy at this time."

    The shopkeeper was startled, looked up at him strangely, and bowed his head respectfully, but the doubts in his mind were I can't get rid of it. I haven't seen him for many months. The young master seems to be a lot stronger. In the past, even if he was spoken to by his brothers and sisters in the family, he would not say anything in front of him, but would just walk away sadly. Today...

      "The matter of this young master is still It's not your turn to come and ask, I have nothing to tell you when you enter the inner hall."

    Looking at him impatiently, Si Yunan walked past him, the eyes of Xi Changfeng who was closest to him flickered, and he took a step forward. Holding his shoulders and giving him strength silently, this child, although his body is trembling slightly, is still pretending, isn't he tired?  

    Xie Wuya and the others, who also discovered this, glanced at each other and followed silently. Southern Henan doesn't need to work so hard. With them here in the future, they will never allow him to suffer the slightest grievance.

    As expected of a well-known business firm in the whole continent, Jubaozhai is filled with all kinds of treasures, whether it is precious spiritual plants or weapons ores. Xi Changfeng directly used Si Yunan to sit on the throne. , In order to give him a strong momentum, Xie Wuya and others rarely stepped down, and took the initiative to stand on both sides, that momentum, let alone how energetic, originally suspected that he was pretending to be the shopkeeper, and no longer dared to underestimate the past. The weak young master is standing in front of him respectfully. Damn, he has the dignified God of War and the armor of the princess. Even if he lends him a hundred courage, he will not dare to mess around.

    "Catch it."

    Turning his head and smiling gratefully at Xi Changfeng, Si Yunan took out a small porcelain bottle from his arms and threw it to him, making sure he caught it before continuing: "This is a potion of vitality, after taking it, you can instantly It can increase a person's strength several times, at least for more than five minutes, and it can be used repeatedly, you can estimate the price."

    Wen Yan, the shopkeeper is skeptical, let's not say whether the potion in the bottle in his hand is not. It really has such a powerful effect, but he doesn't believe it when he finally said that it can be used repeatedly. Even Xiao Jingchen, the first alchemist in the mainland, can't do this. Who can surpass him?