Chapter 157 The decree arrives

Xie Aotian has dominated the court for decades, and has won the trust of Fenghuang, but almost all of his memorials are inaccurate. As the head of the four major families, before today, no one could have expected that he would be put on death row, and he would be executed in three days. When the rest of the people were dealt with, the always arrogant and domineering Xie family immediately stopped. In the absence of a leader, some people actually tried to forcibly snatch the valuable things in the family in front of Xie Wuqing's mother and son, preparing to escape.

    At a critical time, Kong Shaoyang and others who had been waiting for news from the evil family stood up strong. Although they only had advanced cultivation, they showed strength that should not be underestimated even at the scholar level. The fierce attitude threw all Nasir out, and there were no boundaries. As his closest brothers, they were obliged to guard his family for him.

    "What's going on? What happened?"

    When Feng Xing Tianxie Wuya Xi Changfeng and the others came back, the first thing they saw was the mess in the outer courtyard garden. And, the ground is full of pits and holes after the fight, the flowers and plants in the yard, the rockery and water are all ruined, the three of them looked at each other, frowned and rushed like the hall, something must have happened, otherwise the evil family It can't be this bad.

    "Wuya, you guys are finally back."

    Hearing his voice, Si Yunan and the others who were applying the medicine turned their heads in surprise. The heart hanging in the throat finally returned to the chest. They would be fine when they came back. I believe they must have a way to solve the difficulties faced by the family.

    "Why are you all injured? Dad? Why didn't you see him? What happened at home?"

    Looking at the scars on their bodies with a frown, Xie Wuya thumped in his heart, and a bad premonition struck his heart instantly. He knows better than anyone how powerful he is, how could he be injured so easily? Especially after realizing that Daddy is not here, the ominous premonition is even stronger, and the beautiful little face is stained with a seriousness that has never been seen before. Don't be like what he guessed, otherwise, he will definitely pay Fenghuang a painful price.

    The shrewd Feng Xingtian and Xi Changfeng can naturally think of things that Xie Wuya can laugh about. They both look at Xie Wuya at the same time. He is afraid of going crazy, right?

    "Wu Ya... Dad... He was thrown into the Heavenly Prison by His Majesty not long ago."

    Looking at the younger brother who returned safely, Xie Wuqing closed his eyes and said solemnly. They don't know either.

    "What did you say? Say it again!"

    Hearing this, Xie Wuya's face was instantly dark, his eyes staring at Xie Wuqing, his teeth clenched, and if he looked carefully, his hands clenched into fists. He was trembling slightly, which showed how unstable his mood was now.

    "What else do you ask? Your short-lived father will be beheaded in three days, uuu... The most embarrassing thing is that His Majesty also issued an imperial decree, all the men in the three clans of the evil family beheaded, and the women were demoted to military prostitutes and sent to Northwest Barracks, uuu... The second and third sons and daughters were so weak that they actually brought some people who didn't want to die immediately after hearing the news and wanted to forcibly snatch the valuables from the family. They were injured just to stop them. Kill Qian Daoist, how are we orphans and widows supposed to live this week!"     Before Xie Wuqing, Ning shi cried and cursed, not to mention how wronged he was. When he was young, he thought he was on the list of the old man of the Xie family. In this life, there is no need to worry about food and clothing. Unexpectedly, the short-lived ghost died early. Fortunately, he arranged a back road for their mother and son before he died. After entering the evil family, although he was only a concubine, Xie Aotian It's good for their mother and son. I thought this was the best place for her, but I don't want to... woo... What should they do with their mother and son?     "Ask Zhan?"     Xie Wuya's voice rose more than an octave in an instant, and the already savage eyes were stained with a terrifying cold, and everyone shrank their necks. I forgot to cry, looked at him and nodded stupidly, oh my god, why didn't she realize that Xie Wuya was such a terrifying person before?     "Ha ha ha ha…"