Chapter 121 I Have a Fiancee

The crazy party came to an end with the hearty and determined laughter of everyone. After watching the friends leave, Feng Xing Tian Xie cuddled close to each other and walked back to their room slowly. During the period, did the two stop and be enthusiastic? Kissing, or ambiguous teasing, warm happiness permeates every corner of the yard.

    "Brother Feiyang? Brother Feiyang?"

    When no one found out, Lan Ting, who was always uneasy about Feng Feiyang, quietly touched Feng Feiyang's room. Everyone likes heroes, and she is no exception. Although she is still young, she can see many things clearly under the show of love between Xie Wuya and her husband at every moment. Like it very much... He didn't know if it was a love like the one between Wu Ya and Xingtian, the only certainty was that she didn't want to miss any possible opportunity.

    Well, after someone's rendering, there is no woman's restraint in Xiao Lanting's concept at all. It is someone's principle to shoot if you like it, and it has become Lan Ting's principle.

    "Brother Feiyang? I'll go in!"

    After waiting for Feng Feiyang's reply for a long time, Lan Ting carefully opened the door. Feng Feiyang's room was just like his people, monotonous and indifferent, and there was no woman's breath at first glance. Lan Ting, who was the first to come in, looked around, walked through the living room, and went straight to the jade screen in the bedroom.

    "Brother Feiyang?"

    As expected, Feng Feiyang was sleeping quietly behind the screen. The moment he saw him, Lan Ting took a deep breath and walked over to sit on the edge of the bed. The cheeks that were flushed and soaked with a lot of fine sweat, the beautiful eyes quickly slid a touch of distress, and took out a handkerchief gently and gently wiped the sweat on his forehead.

    "Who?"

    "Ah..."

    Suddenly, just as Lan Ting's hand was about to touch his forehead, Feng Feiyang, who was in a drowsiness, grabbed her hand, and the closed eyes suddenly opened, their eyes were full Full of murderous intent, the hand that grabbed Lan Ting was so strong that she almost crushed her bones, causing her forehead to be covered with sweat instantly.

    "You... Lan Ting, why are you here?" I

    heard her identity from her screams, the murderous aura in her eyes dissipated instantly, let go of her hand, Feng Feiyang closed her eyes and shook her head, it hurt so much, just It seemed like it was about to crack, but...

    "Huh?" The

    next second, Lan Ting's hand gently pressed his temple, Feng Feiyang raised his head in amazement, she...wouldn't it be...when?

    "The drunken headache is the most unbearable, brother Feiyang, do you want to lie down? It's not convenient for me to massage you like this."

    He would be stunned to her expectations, Lan Ting smiled slightly and said coquettishly, Doing something for someone you love is definitely the happiest thing.

    "Uh... No need, men and women don't have sex, you don't have to go back beforehand, I'll just sleep."

    Finally woke up completely, frowning almost impossible to check, Feng Feiyang waved her hand impatiently, Lan Ting's smile instantly froze on her face, and a touch of grievance and sadness flashed across her eyes quickly. The speed was so fast that it could be said to be something in the blink of an eye, and she smiled brightly in the next second.

    "No one knows. Besides, what's wrong with me taking care of my brother? If anyone dares to make irresponsible remarks, I will tear his mouth."

    Of course, the elder brother here means love elder brother, but Lan Ting still She wasn't stupid enough to say it. Feng Feiyang had no feelings for her other than siblings. She could see that, although she was well prepared, she was still a little sad, but she wouldn't just admit defeat. Brother Wuya said, No matter what she does, once she admits defeat in the middle, she loses completely. If she doesn't work hard to the end, no one will know the result. She wants to work hard to see it, even if the final result is painful, she does not regret it.