Chapter 131 Emperor VS Humanoid Summoned Beast (3)

Ling Yun's Absolute Slash! What a terrifying combat skill, not only its power, only Cang Ming who directly faced him would know it, the violent aura seemed to arouse his violent beast nature that had been silent for many years, making him a little unable to control the madness in his body. Fighting intent, the steel fork in his hand trembled again and again, eager to fight with it.

    "But human beings, you shouldn't be so strong..."

    Ignoring Ling Yun Jue Zhan, who was already approaching, Cang Ming lowered his head to look at the steel fork in his hand. His combat skills belong to the tyrannical type, which just coincides with his combat skills, but his power is far above him, even if he doesn't want to kill him, as long as he makes a move, Xi Changfeng will also die. Undoubtedly, unfortunately, this human being is quite interesting.

    "Aren't the humanoid summoned beasts scared and stupid?"

    "Haha... It's possible that Lord Xi's combat skills are too high, who can stop him?"

    "I don't think there will be any conspiracy?"

    " Yes What kind of conspiracy is there? In the face of absolute strength, there is no room for all conspiracies to be displayed."

    "That's right, haha..."

    In the eyes of outsiders, Cangming's silence seemed to have turned into a retreat on the spot, and many ignorant people rushed to Booing, Xi Changfeng's Lingyun Jue Zhan was too terrifying, and he conquered everyone with a single move. Looking at the white light that filled the entire sky, no one would doubt that he would lose.

    "Cangming, what are you doing? Why don't you attack quickly!"

    Lin Yichen, who had been watching the game all the time, was also anxious. He swept away his usual nobility and pointed at the sky, his eyes full of disgusting arrogance. The few people complained secretly, but no one dared to say it in front of him. After all, their identities and backgrounds are obvious there, and they are not courting death.

    "Shut up, what are you, I know how to fight!"

    Cang Ming snorted coldly, and under the horrified gaze of everyone, he held the steel fork of World Destruction and rushed into the Ling Yun Jue Zhan in front of him. Everyone's jaw dropped to the ground. Is he crazy? Ling Yun Jue Zhan had a powerful and violent strangulation power at a glance. He rushed in like this. Rao is that the density of the body of a monster is naturally many times stronger than that of a human being. He is also likely to be minced into minced meat, right?

    "No, that's not right..."

    Hu's eyes stared at his own trick, Xi Changfeng murmured while his eyes were tightly wrinkled, and his intuition told him that Cangming was not someone who would casually seek death, but what was wrong in the end? , he couldn't speak.

    "Boom boom..."

    "Boom boom boom..." In the

    next second, Cang Ming told everyone the answer with his actions. Cang Ming, who entered it, was standing in mid-air with a reckless expression on his face.

    "Humans, it's my turn, Dark Aoyu!"

    "Boom..."

    There was almost no time to rest. With a domineering wave of the world-destroying steel fork in Cangming's hand, a black streamer that was at least dozens of times stronger than just now pierced through the sky. , rushing towards the opposite Xi Changfeng and ruthlessly crushing away, at the same time, an invisible force emanated from the streamer, firmly locking all the voids around Xi Changfeng, giving him a chance to escape into the void. None, it seems that he wants to use this move to defeat Xi Changfeng.