Chapter 125 Arriving Too Late

"Why haven't Wang Ye and Wu Ya got up yet?"

    In the courtyard where Feng Xingtian lived, Si Yunan and his group had been waiting there early, and everyone's eyes were swept in, but they never saw the two people who should have appeared. , a little worry appeared on his face, they won't oversleep, right?

    "Would you like to go in and have a look?"

    Putting one hand on Di Zijian's shoulder, Kong Shaoyang urged him angrily, "I'll be late, anyway, if there is any consequence, the prince will definitely bear it. It's not the two of them that he worries about." He overslept and missed the game. What he was worried about was... Nima's eroticism is boundless. The two haven't seen each other for so long, so he won't be soft feet, right? If they are embarrassed in the ring, their people will be lost.

    "Uh...you fucking think I'm stupid, who would dare to disturb Wuya when he was sleeping?"

    Si Yunan's forehead went dark, and his mind couldn't help but wake up Wuya who was sleeping accidentally that day. When he was beaten into a pig's head, Nima was a lesson in blood. If he was beaten to death, he wouldn't bother him to sleep.

    "Haha..."

    That incident happened in the space. Except for Yuchi Haoran and Feng Feiyang, almost everyone knew that now, seeing him in such a terrified state, everyone couldn't help laughing. Si Yunan can be said to be a real national treasure animal. He has been wearing panda eyes for several days, not to mention how funny it is.

    "Laugh at the wool, the teeth are white."

    Si Yunan was depressed and aggrieved, how did he know that Xie Wuya was so angry when he got up, uuu... This matter is afraid that it will become a pain in his heart for the rest of his life.

    "So that's it, little fat man, Xie Wuya looks very fucked when he sees it, why do you say you have nothing to provoke him?"

    Knowing the truth of the matter from Di Zijian's mouth, Yuchi Haoran hugged him His shoulders, his tone and expression were not at all serious, and he looked like a ruffian on the street. After he finished speaking, he raised his right hand and flicked his forehead intimately.

    "Ouch, what the hell are you doing?"

    Si Yunan covered his forehead in pain, while Xi Changfeng, who was standing directly opposite them, stared at Yuchi Haoran with inquiring and warning eyes for a moment, he likes Yunan?

    But no matter how he looked at it, he still couldn't see what attitude Yuchi Haoran had. He said he didn't like it, he liked to make fun of people, and there was always naked pampering and a smile in his eyes, saying he liked it, his The behavior and expressions are unspeakably rude all the time, just like a child who has found a new toy, which is really difficult to comprehend.

    "Yo, it's very early for everyone."

    At the same time, Xie Wuya and Feng Xingtian finally walked out of the inner hall, Junmei's face was full of radiance, and it looked like they had been fiercely loved.

    "It's too early for the sun to dry your ass? Wuya, do you dare to sleep until the end of the game and then wake up?"

    Kong Shaoyang looked up at the red sun in the sky, rolled his eyes angrily, damn, it's about to explode outside Now, he can still sleep, it's really over the top.

    "Isn't the game not started yet? What's the hurry?"

    Xie Wuya let go of Feng Xingtian's hand and walked over indifferently, not feeling that he was wrong at all, as long as he felt that he was on the court at the last minute, why bother to squeeze with others go?