Chapter 173 The Closing (2)

"Emperor..."

   The queen looked at the corpse that had gradually stiffened on the ground, tears rolled down her cheeks, she loved and hated for so many years, the other party suddenly died like this, it is a lie to say that she is not sad, it is like life As if the center of gravity suddenly disappeared, this heart instantly became empty, and there was no whereabouts.

    After all, the members of the Dragon Guard are all former members of the royal family, and they can be regarded as their ancestors. It is absolutely impossible to be indifferent when watching such a tragedy in the royal family, but now is not the time to be sad. , they must resolve this matter as soon as possible and elect a new monarch for Ziling Kingdom.

    "Since you killed your father, then you are not qualified to inherit the throne, and..." The

    old man didn't finish his words, I saw his finger lightly flicked, and a burst of energy suddenly flew out, heading straight for Feng Xingyu. .

    "Uh..."

    Feng Xingyu didn't even have the chance to scream, his body froze and his whole body fell straight down, his eyes were wide open, and he probably didn't understand until he died, how his 'perfect' plan would fall short. How could he die so quickly.

    Damn, so sharp!

    Xie Wuya looked dumbfounded at the dead Feng Xingyu, grandma has a leg, how high are these people's cultivation bases, he didn't feel any fluctuations in energy, the prince was killed by him with one move, and he also Well, fortunately, they learned of their existence before they acted, and made the prince a scapegoat, otherwise... Damn, they probably died worse than the prince, right?

    "Parenting?"

   The overly sad Queen Mother suddenly raised her head to look at Feng Xingyu who had fallen. The sadness in her eyes overlapped again. Although the Crown Prince had always been unhappy with her, he was still her own grandson.

    "You are the Dragon Protector Force? Who gave you the power to kill the heir to the throne at will?"

    Sadness is sadness, the Queen Mother knew that she had more important things to do. The moment she stood up, she could no longer see any sadness on her body. , the whole person exudes a strong light, fierce and intimidating.

    "He killed the emperor. It is my responsibility to avenge the emperor. The queen mother will not bother you." The

    old man's eyes narrowed, and he became a little gentler. After all, the queen mother of a country was standing in front of him, and he had the right to question him. of.

    "You mean..." I

    have to say that the people of the imperial family are really good at acting. Even though the queen mother already knew everything, she still showed a shocked look at Guoguo, and the sadness inside was so real and clear, as if she really It's the same as knowing it at once.

    "Yes, so Empress Dowager, what we should do now is to choose the heir to the throne as soon as possible, instead of being sad, the deceased is dead, all hope is condolences!"

    After saying this, the old man stooped to him rarely, this is not against a country The respect given by the Queen Mother, but the mother of a dead son.

    "Ai's family understands, since this is the case, it is inconvenient for the harem to intervene in political affairs. I also ask the elders of the Dragon Protector Army to make full decisions." The

    empress dowager calmed down and said dignifiedly. Fenghuang has only two sons, which is why she took the initiative to marry. The reason for the right, besides Feng Xingtian, who else can be the emperor?