Chapter 54 The First Killing

"Have you been kicked? Hurry up and put away what's on them, and we'll get out of here right away."

After a long while, Xie Wuya, who finally finished searching Tianyu Academy's inner courtyard students, stood up and walked over. He said to Si Yunan and the two, but his eyes were on the summoned beasts who were also poisoned.

"You want to kill them?"

Walking to his side, Han Mengli said indifferently, he is not a summoner and has no special feelings for summoned beasts.

"No, the summoned beast itself is innocent, how can you be so cruel?"

But Si Yunan and Kong Shaoyang were summoners, and when they heard Han Mengli's question, they instantly ducked to block in front of the bloodthirsty red pig and the fiery leopard.  Their sense of smell is thousands of times stronger than that of humans. If you let them go today, they will find them with their keen sense of smell, and they will be the ones who will die the next day.

"You should know that there is a close connection between summoned beasts and summoners. I can understand your feelings, but I am sorry, these summoned beasts must die."

He casually took out his long sword and walked towards them, Xie Wuya's face was full of Chi Guoguo's icy bloodthirsty. To be kind to the enemy is to be cruel to himself. He didn't want to lose his life one day because of his kindness today. In fact, he wasn't enough.  Ruthless, really ruthless people will not only kill summoned beasts, but will cut down the roots and kill everyone.

"No, Wu Ya, please..."

Si Yunan grabbed his sword-carrying arm and looked at the flaming leopard lying on the ground powerless to resist. This was too cruel.

"Si Yunan, you fucking wake up labor and capital, it is an enemy to us, there is nothing wrong with being kind, please distinguish between enemy and me, you don't need me to say, you should know the cruelty of this world better than me, if you continue like this  It will only hold you back, then... I'm sorry, I don't have a brother like you!"

Seeing his pleading gaze, Xie Wuya's attitude was so decisive for the first time. Usually, he can let him pretend to be cute, and he can also tolerate his white eyes, but this kind of life and death matter, he will not give up,  Although he wants to become stronger only to protect himself and the people he cares about, he has no ambition to dominate the Canglan Continent, but if he loses his life, how to protect it?

     "I…"

Hearing this, Si Yunan hesitated and let go of his hand unknowingly. Xie Wuya and everyone treated him very well. Although he often called him a fat man, he always defended him. He didn't want to lose them, but..." Ouch  …”

Just when he was still hesitating, Xie Wuya crossed him, raised the knife in his hand, and neatly stabbed the sharp sword into the heart of the summoned beast, tearing apart the miserable beast and roaring through the sky, blood spurting evil.  The boundless look on his face made him look like an envoy from hell, no longer the usual lazy and casual look.

"Are you all right? Woohoo..."

When he came back to his senses, Si Yunan cried and threw himself on the flaming leopard. Unfortunately, it had already died. Di Zijian and the others couldn't bear to turn their heads away.  It's just a fifteen or sixteen-year-old boy who has never had a real killing. Seeing such a bloody side at this time, everyone can't accept it psychologically, but they deeply understand that what Xie Wuya said is right.  They always had to go through, he just brought it forward.

"What are you going to do? Wu Ya, no, you just said it, you must distinguish between the enemy and me, the flaming leopard is the summoned beast of the mercenary group, I have nothing to say if you kill it, but this red fierce pig is the summoning of the same sect  Beast, you can't kill it anymore."