Chapter 82 Adventure in the Demon Mountains (10)

[I'm useful, Master, you and your friends should be a lot like getting stronger, right? I believe you have also noticed that my body contains the purest spiritual energy in the world. As long as you keep fighting with me, your cultivation will grow rapidly. 】 "Damn, you can also read minds?"

    Xie Wuya jumped in an instant. Damn, a Zilian who often reads his thoughts is enough to make his eggs hurt, and now there is another one, this is not for him Old life?

    Most of the others guessed that he was using mental power to communicate with the fog demon. Seeing his frizzy appearance, everyone smiled on their faces. It seemed that the monster could see Wuya's inner world. To bribe him, exchange some information with him.

    "Smile, all three of you will go back to me, and you, ready to go."

    Glancing fiercely at the people who were obviously gloating at misfortune, Xie Wuya put away the summoning book, and walked towards the silently curled up beside the magic dragon with a dark face. .

    "But Wuya, do you really want these herbs and spar?"

    Si Yunan's clear and skeptical voice successfully kept Xie Wuya's footsteps, and a touch of repressed pain quickly slid through his eyes. He raised his hand to look at the surrounding herbs and spar. The spar on the wall, turned his back to them, took a deep breath, and turned around with a smile after suppressing all his emotions.

    "Don't touch the spar, you help to pick one of each herb, don't touch the others, I want to keep these things here forever with my mother, and, I have decided, this assessment, we must We won the championship, so hurry up, we have already delayed a lot of time."

    After speaking, before they could reply, Xie Wuya turned around and walked towards the statue of Feng Wuyan, raised her hand and gently stroked her cheek, her eyes were full. It is a strong and inseparable attachment, mother, I don't want your things, let them accompany you, wait for me, I will find you soon.

    It's not that he was puzzled by his sudden change, but looking at his lonely back, everyone found that they couldn't speak, Wu Ya, what did you inherit?

    "I'll call you the magic bell in the future. I have a way to send you to my mother's summoning book, and I have space to take you in. You choose, stay with me to find your mother in the future, or leave?"

    Ignoring the fiery gazes behind him, he knew that they were all worried about him, but he couldn't say anything right now, Xie Wuya apologized to them in his heart, crouched in front of the demon and asked softly, it was recorded in ancient books that the holy The Diamond Summoning Book has unlimited power and can unite with any Summoning Book he wants to unite. As long as he is in contact with his mother's Summoning Book, he can send the Demon Jiao Dragon back to his mother by summoning the world. Privately speaking, he is the I hope that he can at least help his parents when he goes back, right?

    Demon Jiao was human, understood what he said, put his head on his shoulder and gently rubbed it, silently telling him his decision.

    "Okay, since this is your choice, come in."

    With that, Xie Wuya stood up and waved his hand. A strange black portal suddenly appeared on his right hand side. The demon looked at him without hesitation. went in.

    "Okay, we'll..."

    When he closed the space and turned around, Xie Wuya realized that all his partners were dumbfounded, and the rest of the words were stuck deep in his throat. Damn, why did he forget? There is no storage space in this world, and now it will take a while to explain to them.