Chapter 139

"Wuqing, you come back... Xie Wuya, how did you come back?" The

    two Xie Wuya brothers rushed to Xie's house like a gust of wind. When Ning saw the precious son, he immediately greeted him, but when she saw clearly that he was following After asking who is next to Xie Wuqing, the kind smile instantly froze on his face, staring at Xie Wuya like a ghost, how could Wuqing be with him?

    In view of Xie Xiang and Xie Wuqing's reasons, Xie Wuya didn't want to pay attention to her, his eyes swept across the living room indifferently, and instantly fixed sharply on a certain pair of brain-dead father and daughter, looking at their appearance, they seemed to be very leisurely, angry. With a smirk, there was a beautiful smile of evil charm and gorgeousness on the cherry red lips, good, very good, this is their own prank, no wonder he.

    "Mother, is my father at home?"

    Thinking that Xie Wuya's smile was aimed at his mother, Xie Wuqing hurriedly stepped forward to block them. At least he can clearly distinguish when his smile is sincere and when it is fake, and once he shows a fake smile, it proves that someone is going to suffer, no matter how many mothers are not his mother, he is It is impossible to watch Xie Wuya deal with her.

    "I'm...is...he..."

    "Yo, aren't these the two most honorable young masters of our evil family? Oh, no, I was wrong, brother Wuqing, you are just a concubine, and Wuya is the only direct descendant. Young master, hehe..."

    Before Ning's finished speaking, Xie Mingzhu walked over with a twisted waist, and the beautiful face with delicate makeup swayed with the mockery of Chi Guoguo, Xie Wuqing's mother and son were instantly embarrassed, if it wasn't for Xie Wuqing I'm afraid she will rush up to tear her mouth, bitch, don't think that you can drag it when you climb up to Taifu Duanmu, this is an evil family, and it's not her turn to sneer here in the Ming Dynasty.

    "What about the concubine? At least he is the son of the head of the family. Unlike some sluts, his father is a concubine, and he is a concubine. What he does is even more lewd and shameless, and it's extremely cheap, right, Mingzhu cousin?"

    He walked up to her and whispered in her ear, ignoring his instantly livid face, Xie Wuya directly passed her, step by step arrogantly and elegantly walked to the main seat and sat down. Since he came back, he also met him. Don't be in a hurry to see Daddy anymore. If you don't clean up the brain-dead father and daughter, he won't be called Xie Wuya.

    "Mother, leave it to Wuya to solve it, I will help you to sit down."

    Grateful glance at Xie Wuya, Xie Wuqing whispered to her mother, and directly helped her to sit down on the chair next to her. Father, the one who is most qualified to speak is Wu Ya, only he is the only pure son of the evil family!

    Although Ning shi doesn't like seeing Xie Wuya, but she knows that Xie Wuya helped them just now, and she still understands the principle that the enemy of the enemy is a friend. It is better to let Xie Wuya deal with the evil pearl who dares to offend her. Wu Ya is already married to the King of War, and sooner or later, the evil family will be inexorable.

    "Wuya, I haven't seen you for a few months, and your etiquette seems to have disappeared. Your aunt is still here, how can you sit on the throne?"

    Looking at Xie Wuya sitting on the throne, Uncle Xie He frowned in dissatisfaction, clearly saying that Ning was here, but in fact he was just relying on the old and betraying the old, reminding him of his existence.

    "Hehe... The second uncle's words are wrong. In the evil family, I am the only direct son of my father. Apart from my father, I have the highest status. As far as the entire Ziling country is concerned, I am the dignified War King and Concubine. When you arrive at this princess, you must kneel down and salute, so why is it rude?"