Chapter 149 The Arrival of Feng Xingtian

never mind?

    After a long time, Xie Wuya finally came back to his senses, there were still tears on his cheeks, but the fear in his heart had already dissipated. He didn't know why Duanmu Li suddenly gave up, but at this moment he was sincerely grateful, the fact once again It proves that he can't do anyone except Feng Xingtian, not only his heart recognizes Feng Xingtian, but also his body recognizes him, in this life, only Feng Xingtian can touch him, only Feng Xingtian's touch will not It will make him feel nauseous and will not be in pain.

    "Duanmuli... huh?"

    Turning his head, Xie Wuya, who wanted to say something, suddenly found that he could move, and joy climbed to the brows in an instant. This was the first time he felt how happy it was to be able to move freely. thing.

    "When I see you smiling, why do I suddenly regret it?"

    Turning to his side and supporting his head with one hand, Duanmu Li said solemnly, with his hand, he irregularly lifted a strand of hair hanging in front of him and sent it to his mouth Kiss lightly.

    "What are you doing? Don't fuck with your hands and feet." He

    turned over and got up and grabbed his light hair, Xie Wuya glared at him fiercely, "Damn, this man just can't get used to it, once he gets used to it, he'll get used to it. It's easy to gain an inch, and he wrote down what happened just now. Whether he really wants to rape him or frighten him, one day he will return it all to him. Of course, it is impossible for him to fight in person, anyway, what in the world No, will there be a shortage of men? See if he doesn't disgust him.

    "Ah... What are you doing? Let me go..." In the

    next second, Duanmu Li took his hand unexpectedly, forcibly dragged him into his arms, and tightly clamped his left hand around his waist, preventing him from moving at all. Wu Ya couldn't avoid another roar, and secretly tried to force his strength to break through his imprisonment, but... He sadly discovered that the usual tyrannical strength when encountering Duanmu Li was like a mud cow sinking into the sea, and it was of no use. .

    "Don't move, just rest like this." He

    frowned and looked down at Xie Wuya, who was struggling in his arms, and Duanmu Li ordered in a deep voice.

    "Shut up your sister, the labor and management will only rest like you because of their brains. You don't fucking let me go."

    Raising his head, Xie Wuya roared angrily, who the hell knows if he will impulsively want to have a shot with him again, he admits, he is afraid, okay?

    "I'll give you two choices, one is to accompany me to rest obediently, and the other is to let me rape, you can choose it yourself."

    A complex and unspeakable emotion quickly flashed across his eyes, and Duanmu Li gave a choice irresponsibly, but... It's not a choice at all, right? Even if Xie Wuya is an idiot, he knows how to choose. The writhing body is finally quiet, but it is as stiff as a stone. In his two lifetimes, Xie Wuya has not suffered as much grievance today. He hates, hates I have to grit my teeth, but what can I hate? If you beat him, you can't beat others, and it's obviously not feasible to play arrogance. What else can you do except forbearance?

    "Haha..."

    Upon seeing this, Duanmu Li smiled with satisfaction. Although the body in his arms was undoubtedly a statue, he was still deeply satisfied. It was better than nothing, right? Hasn't he always known that? Xie Wuya is smart. To be honest, not only is he afraid, but he is also afraid. He is afraid that he can't help but really want him. It is estimated that his tears will drown him by then, for the safety of his life. For the sake of it, it is still safe to cover the quilt for pure chatting.