Chapter 67 Damn Duanmu

There has never been any real secret in the world, not to mention that Feng Xingtian took the initiative to reveal his hidden strength in front of so many people for the sake of Xie Wuya. The queen mother of the country, she shouldn't have been delighted with Feng Xingtian's strength, because his strength also means that there will be earth-shaking turmoil in the royal family, but as an ordinary grandma, she can't help but be happy for him, not only does he not Disabled, and able to protect herself. With such dual identities, the queen mother never struggled to find a reason, and she never announced Feng Xingtian, but she didn't think that he actually took the initiative to come today.

    He looked at Feng Xingtian, who had a long body and a beautiful body below, with complicated eyes. The queen mother did not have the enthusiasm she used to have, and she didn't even know what to say. His mother Ling Fei was a beautiful and gentle woman with a high level of cultivation. Wuya's mother, Feng Wuyan, is also known as Ziling Country's Double Pride. She was deeply loved by the late emperor. She had helped her unintentionally. She also liked this daughter-in-law very much, but she did not get her husband's love, especially after she gave birth. Xingtian, when the national teacher said that he was a monstrous evildoer, the emperor's little favor for her disappeared, and even more did not want to see him as her son. He was born a few days ago.

       Throwing him into the cold palace, she didn't think about helping him, but her ability was limited, so she could only watch him grow alone in the cold palace.   

      But how can the golden dragon be a thing in the pool? Even if gold is buried deep in the soil, it will always emit his unique light. At the age of thirteen, relying on his own strength, he stepped out of the cold palace, soared into the sky, and established unparalleled merits. She originally thought that her son might be because of this.

     Treat him kindly, but...he won the hearts of the people all over the world, but made his father hate him more and more, and he has tried his best to kill him over the years. He was killed by his biological father long ago, right?    

       Three years ago, his disability made her heartache very much, but she felt relieved after seeing the emperor comforted him a little, thinking to herself, it's okay to be disabled, at least she can hold on to her life, right? Who would have thought that this was actually arranged and led by him himself, and at that moment, she even annoyed him, why didn't she continue to pretend? Doesn't he know that once he is not disabled, his biological father will do everything to pay him back? The royal family will also have no false calm.     

      "I'm not disabled, Grandma Huang is not happy for me?"

    After waiting for a long time, Feng Xingtian decided to speak first. If the price of revealing the secret is to lose the only loved one who loves him, he will be very sad, but he will never regret it.

    "Huh? How could it be? It's just Xingtian, have you thought about the consequences? Your royal father won't let you go easily."

     The queen mother was startled, then sighed helplessly. The last thing she wanted to see was turmoil in the royal family in her lifetime , but now she has a premonition that the storm is coming, is there really no way to avoid it?

    "The grandson doesn't want to hide the grandmother of the emperor, whether it's a disability or the usual low eyebrows, these are all faked by me, in order to make the father emperor lower his guard and stop guarding me everywhere, and one day he will be able to face my son squarely, But the grandmother of the emperor also saw that, for my patience, the father and the emperor will always be a poison over one. Motivation, for his sake, I will not give in anymore. Jiangshan is never what I want. If one day I have to get Jiangshan to keep my current happiness, then I will never be soft-handed. Grandma Huang is the only one who loves me, grandson. I don't want to embarrass you, but... I'm sorry, I will forgive my grandson's unfilial piety."