Chapter 177 Calm and Confident

In the study, Xie Aotian turned his back to the door, his hands behind his back, and stared at Feng Wuyan's portrait with infinite nostalgia. He didn't say a word for a long time, and Feng Xingtian, who was standing behind him, had a smile on his lips, and there was nothing wrong. Nai, as if he didn't care that he wasted their time so much, silence deeply enveloped them, enveloped the entire study.

    "Perfect love is hard to find in the world, imperfect love hurts people's hearts, love goes deep, even if you share with others to get what you love, many people will be willing to compromise, but Wuyan said that the path of love is too narrow, two It’s just right for one person to go, one more person will be crowded. At the beginning, maybe everyone can bear with each other. After a long time, you will endure for a long time. Once it breaks out, love will no longer be love. Three or more people will all be able to Falling into hell and turning into a demon, it is better to let the two people who love each other be happy forever."

    A low voice broke the silence, Xie Aotian raised his hand and touched Feng Wuyan's cheek, after so many years, he has always remembered For her words, she is also deeply grateful to her. If she hadn't rejected his complacency like that, maybe he wouldn't be able to have such a well-behaved son now, right?    

     "Mother is a very insightful and strange woman. Love is designed for two people. If there are too many people, there will be killings. At least this king is such a person. No matter who it is, if you dare to intervene between me and Wuya at will , then I will definitely kill him without hesitation, Wu Ya is mine, and this life can only be mine alone."     Walking forward and standing side by side with him, Feng Xingtian said indifferently, the murder in his eyes. The meaning is so clear, thinking about the strawberry on Xie Wuya's neck not long ago, he now wants to smash someone's body into thousands of pieces.

    "Wuya is her son, they are the same, although Wuya is not my own, I take him as my own son from the bottom of my heart, Xingtian, I shouldn't have said much about this matter, and became the emperor and empress. , what are you going to do with your harem? As an emperor, it is a matter of course to have outstanding political achievements, and the same is true of leaving children. At first, the courtiers and the common people may not say anything, but after a long time, they will always start to urge. How do you deal with it? Forgive my selfishness, I don't want Wu Ya to be in an awkward position. He loves you deeply and will definitely not let you embarrass you. As I said just now, he is Feng Wuyan's son, and he will never accept more than three people. If you don’t handle it well, Wu Ya has only two choices in the end, die or leave.”     Turning to meet his gaze, Xie Aotian said solemnly, when the death knell sounded, he began to worry, the emperor Family matters are the most troublesome. Since ancient times, how many emperors have been able to protect their loved ones all their lives and never give up? Not to mention the royal family does not allow it, even the courtiers and the common people do not allow it. To put it in a bad way, the emperor is a stallion. People hope that he can leave as many children as possible, and it is absolutely impossible to accept a breed that cannot be kept. horse.     Looking at him for a while, Feng Xingtian turned around silently, walked gracefully towards the open window, leaned on the edge of the window lightly, looked up at the sky outside, as a royal, Why didn't he think of these things? But this is a technical problem, he can't do anything for a while, but he will never allow Wu Ya to die or leave, his eyes are slightly narrowed, isn't there a way to get the best of both worlds?     Feng Xingtian, who has always been shrewd and has never been troubled by anything, is confused for the first time, Xie Wuya loves him deeply, why is he not? And he loves Wuya far more than he imagined. He never cares about the issue of heirs. It would be a lie to say that he doesn't want them, but if he puts Xie Wuya on the same balance, he will undoubtedly only choose Xie Wuya, but now it is not a matter of his concern. Once he ascends to the throne, it may not take two days, and the memorials like snowflakes will fly towards him, filling the harem seems to be imperative. A result that no one can stop.     Unless, he is not the emperor...