Chapter 3 The'Bride' Runs Away Sorely

Miss, please wait here, the prince will come later."

The two short and chubby matchmakers pushed the unresponsive Xie Wuya onto Xi Chuang, and no matter how he would react, the two twisted the fat. The ass went out, and it was not difficult to see their contempt for Xie Wuya from their attitude, but also, in this world where summoners are rampant, if you can't even summon the summoning book, it is indeed quite despised.

    "Damn, it's finally quiet."

    The moment the door closed, the original honest Xie Wuya pulled down his hijab, threw the heavy phoenix crown under the bed, cursingly walked to the dressing table in the wedding room.

    "For the sake of you and me with the same name and surname, I will fulfill your wish and try my best to convey your last words to your mother." In the
 bronze mirror, even if there is only a vague shadow, Xie Wuya can see it. This body should be pretty handsome, but it doesn’t matter. For a wretched otaku, it doesn’t matter what he looks like, as long as he doesn’t lack arms or legs. Besides, he is already dead, and he’s already alive. It's a miracle, so why bother about it.

    Well, to a certain extent, Xie Wuya is also a great master, so he easily accepted the fact that he passed through.

    "Labor and capital are veteran otaku in the 21st century. How can you marry a disabled prince? This is too inconsistent with my style. Sorry for the disabled king. I can’t live without money in ancient times. I can’t do that either. Your lord has a large number, don’t chase me for this thing..."

    Xie Wuya slurred out the sheets and spread them on the table while screaming. The wind swept the leaves and collected all the valuables in the Xifang Packed in the sheets, staying at home for a long time, no other strengths, but I have read a lot of various traverse articles, so Xie Wuya deeply understands that to the traverser, nothing matters except money. , To continue living in this strange world, he must accumulate enough wealth.

    "what are you doing?"

    I don’t know when, the handsome Feng Xing Tian stood in the room riding the wind wolf, Feng Fei frowned and stood beside Feng Lang, both of them looked curiously at someone who seemed to be very busy and... the huge red on the table. Burden, why is that red a bit familiar?

    "Nonsense, of course I am going to run off...drink..."

    Half of the speech, Xie Wuya suddenly turned around. When he saw Feng Xingtian riding on Fenglang's back, his eyes widened sharply, staring at him for a moment. His two coquettish gold and silver pupils are so...beautiful!

    "Hehe... So this king's bride is going to run away!" He smiled and drove Feng Lang to walk in. Feng Xingtian's mouth raised a charming smile, and that beautiful smile instantly conquered Xie Wuya. People opened their mouths stupidly, and a touch of silver thread slowly flowed down the corners of their lips... Seeing here, not only the wind was flying, even Feng Xingtian could not help being dumbfounded, Nima knew that he was very handsome, but... Doesn't make people drool? This...is it too exaggerated?