Chapter 166 Before the Great War

"Well, we got it." The named people nodded collectively, their expressions no longer relaxed, but with a little rigor. Although in their opinion they were just protecting themselves and had to fight back, in the eyes of outsiders, their The behavior is undoubtedly rebellion, and once it fails, the consequences are unimaginable.

    "What about us?"

    Seeing that everyone has a task, Xi Changfeng asked unwillingly, what is he going to do? You can't just let him look like this, can you?

    "What about you..." His

    eyes slowly slid over Xi Changfeng, Yuchi Haoran, Feng Xingtian's handsome face, and finally stopped on Feng Xingtian's body, Xie Wuya asked cautiously, "Tell me honestly, how many of your subordinates are? Army?"

    Don't tell him no, only a ghost would believe that.

    "Haha... not much, I never thought of rebelling against the emperor before. I sent out 2,000 iron-clad knights without any army, but yesterday the emperor gave me the 100,000 army in her hands and is now secretly stationed in the city. Outside, it is led by Feiyang."

    Feng Xingtian smiled slightly and said calmly, this is the reason why Feng Feiyang, who has never left his side, is not there, in fact, he has already arranged it, and his previous order was , once Fenghuang made a move, the army immediately attacked the city and advanced to the palace, but not long ago, he revised the order to let Feiyang right cooperate with Xie Wuya, once there was movement in the imperial city, the army was ready to attack the city at any time.

    "Damn, a hundred thousand troops is enough to capture the imperial city."

    Hearing this, Xie Wuya cursed very rudely, "Damn, so he has a 90% chance of winning, and the remaining 10% depends on the will of God. " .

    "The grandmother is so generous, she actually gave you the army of the late emperor just in case, cousin, do you think I should be jealous of you?"

    Yuchi Haoran held his head in a dignified manner. Fenghuang was jealous and could not tolerate talents. Almost all military power was in his own hands. The only thing left was the 100,000 army in the hands of the queen mother. I didn't expect that Grandma Huang would hand over the military power to Xingtian, right? These 100,000 people fell into the hands of Feng Xingtian, who was good at using soldiers. It was estimated that they could be one to ten. Before the battle started, the god of victory seemed to favor them.

    "Haha..."

    Knowing that he was just joking, Feng Xingtian just held his lips and smiled, but he didn't say anything. In fact, he was quite surprised that the imperial grandmother would give him military power, even though there was no army of 100,000 people, it was only because of what he had in his hands. Two thousand iron knights, he can also handle Fenghuang, the reason why he did not refuse is entirely because he feels the helplessness of the emperor's grandmother and the love from his heart for him.

    "Don't talk about that, Changfeng, how about you?"

    Seeing that it was almost over, Xie Wuya calmly changed the subject and turned his attention to Xi Changfeng. After all, the Xi family was a famous family. The skinny camel was bigger than the horse, and there was a queen standing there, he believed that they must have trump cards.

    "Out of my hundreds of Changfeng guards, my aunt handed me an elite army that she secretly trained, about ten thousand people."

    Xi Changfeng said solemnly without any hesitation, this is in his hands The only trump card, this time they have to deal with a country's army, the supreme imperial power, they can't allow him to hide his secrets, and, in front of these people, he has no need to hide his secrets, since he decides to really do evil Since that day, the boundless partners have been a community of life, one is prosperous and one is lost.