Chapter 172 The end of the curtain (1) -- Fenghuang died

"Let's act!"

    At the same second as the flute sounded, he whispered, Feng Xingtian let go of Xie Wuya, and decisively issued an attack order. Behind them, a group of people rushed into the Ming Xuan Hall quickly.

    "Touch!"

    "Prince conspiracy, quickly strangle the rebels, and protect the emperor!"

    At the moment when he slammed open the door of the imperial study, Feng Xingtian glanced indifferently at Feng Huang, whose vitality was rapidly fading, and only after confirming that he had no chance of surviving. Condensed the command.

    "Yes!"

    The well-trained iron knights joined the battlefield. They are all real warriors. They have experienced real death struggles on the battlefield. Uniforms, the only remaining people who should be the remnants of Shadowless Villa, look at me, I look at you, quietly prepare to evacuate, the situation has exceeded their expectations.

    "Want to run?"

    Feng Xingtian's eyebrows were raised, and his figure disappeared from Xie Wuya's side in the blink of an eye.

    "Bump..."

    Everyone only saw an afterimage penetrated among several people, and in the next second, everyone vomited blood and fell to the ground. Judging from their state of venting more air and less intake, they should only have the last one left. In one breath, even a child without the power of a chicken can easily kill them.

    "You..."

    The dying Fenghuang looked at Feng Xingtian in shock, how could it be possible? How could the person who finally came to rescue him be the evildoer predicted by this national teacher to overturn the country? No, he doesn't believe it, he must be wrong, must be...

    "Hmph, do you know now that you still think Xingtian is a demon? Fuck, give Lao Tzu a good reminiscence, how you have treated Xingtian over the years, and how he has treated you, in order not to form a father-son relationship. The tragedy of the disabled, he restrained himself and was willing to pretend to be disabled. He hid himself in the Zhan Wangfu to be a pitiful disabled king. In the face of your repeated sniping, he just resolved it easily and never fought back. You can't see how much Xingtian is filial to your father and emperor in these matters? But how the hell did you treat him? Dog Ri's soul is weak, if possible, the labor and capital really want to tear you to pieces." With the tangled eyes in his eyes, Xie Wuya roared with resentment, Xing Tian can be said to be a perfect man. If he could be less superstitious and trust him a little bit, how could he have ended up where he is today? Tiger poison doesn't even eat children, but it's fucking worse than beasts.    

   "You...cough...Xie Wuya, you say it so nicely, you think I don't know? It's you who are attacking the city outside, the prince is just...cough..."

     I have to say, Fenghuang is really smart for a while , saw through their tricks at this juncture of life and death, but unfortunately, his injury made him unable to say it clearly, and...

   "Who? How dare you make trouble in my Ziling royal family?"     

       In a second, hundreds of white-haired men with immortal style and bones appeared strangely in the imperial study. Everyone lowered their heads to look at the mountains of corpses on the ground, and then looked at the killers in their hands, Fenghuang and Xie Wuya. Wait, the white eyebrows are instantly wrinkled into a ball, what is the emperor doing? Why did you call them so late?     Seeing the appearance of the Dragon Guard troops, Feng Huang did not know where the strength came from, and he stood up with his body like a candle in the wind. Feng Xingtian, Xie Wuya, do you think you won? No, I will not let you do as you wish.     "Haha... Dragon Protector, I order you to exterminate the rebels and kill everyone here...haha...ha...uh..."