Chapter 133 is calculated, challenge

"Xie Wuya, where is Cangming?"

    He took them back to the ground again in the same way. The mentors who were pushed out earlier have already returned, along with them are Lin Yichen and his team, and the other students have not for the time being. When he came back, Lin Yichen looked everywhere. He searched the sky and the ground and couldn't find the shadow of Cangming, not even Xi Changfeng. He panicked for a while, and suddenly rushed to Xie Wuya and the others, intuition. Tell him he must know something.

    "Huh? This is the biggest joke I've ever heard in my life. Why are you asking me when your summoned beast is gone?" He

    raised his eyebrows and exchanged glances with Feng Xingtian, Xie Wuya took two steps forward, his eyes full of ridicule , Hmph, shameless bitch, if it weren't for the fact that he gave Xingtian a powerful pet for a cheap price, he would have slapped him to death long ago. Humans are so cheap and invincible that being a human being can be considered as what he is. The best of the best, even he couldn't help but give in.

    "You...Okay, may I ask the evil princess, where is Lord Xi?"

    Lin Yichen choked, looked at the dean and the war king on the side, had to suppress the anger in his heart, and asked through gritted teeth, the summoner and the Monsters all have some kind of close spiritual connection, but no matter how he calls Cang Ming, or even activates the beast-killing spell, it is useless, as if the stone sinks into the sea, and there is no news.

    Of course, it would be hell if he could contact Cang Ming, who is Zilian? Is his space an ordinary thing? Even if the secret can be cut off, how can a small contract be a problem? It can only be said that you deserve to be unlucky, who let the person who took a fancy to Cangming be Feng Xingtian? Is Xie Wuya hiding Cang Ming? This pair of husbands are absolutely perverted if they pull any of them out. If they don't take the initiative to hand over Cang Ming, no one will want to find him.

    "How do I know that Lord Xi is not a three-year-old child, he is free to go wherever he goes, and I have no right to interfere."

    Jianmei raised his eyebrows proudly, Xie Wuya said arrogantly. Put someone in the eye.

    "you…"

    Hearing this, Lin Yichen was so angry that he was trembling all over. Except for them, no one stayed in the academy just now. Anyone with a little color could see that Xie Wuya definitely knew the whereabouts of the two of them, but...he was just trying to find fault. what!

    "Okay, Lin Yichen, Wu Ya said he didn't know or maybe he really didn't know. You have seen the situation just now. It's a blessing in misfortune to survive the explosion caused by the two major attacks. Who has spare time to pay attention to it? The life and death of others, maybe Lord Xi and your summoned beasts have both fallen? You should go to other places to look for it."     Seeing that, Xiao Jingchen inserted in time, as expected of the dean, opened his eyes. The ability to talk nonsense is amazing, it is a fact that everyone knows, but he is twisted into a lose-lose, annihilated by flying ashes, awesome, really awesome.     If everyone's concentration had not been cultivated to a certain level, I'm afraid they would have fallen to the ground laughing. Nima, this master Xie Wuya is really right, too much of their appetite, and Lin Yichen is more Tragedy, Xie Wuya has the support of the King of War behind him, and the strong defense of the dean in front of him. Even if he knows he is fooling him, he doesn't seem to be able to move him. Could it be that he can only swallow this suffocation?     "Yichen."     A decent-looking man stepped forward to pull Lin Yichen's sleeves two steps forward, winked at him secretly, stepped forward two steps in front of him, clasped his fists at Xiao Jingchen Xie Wuya, and cupped his hands. Said: "I'm sorry, Dean, Evil Princess, Yi Chen is just too worried about Cangming. If you offend the Princess, please ask the Princess to ignore the villain. Xianbei is here to make amends for you."     The man looked at him . He is not an easy-going character. He is so scheming that he is clearly ahead of someone who is impulsive. Xie Wuya frowns. Tianyu Academy is really hiding dragons and crouching tigers. He originally thought that Yuchi Haoran and Lin Yichen were the strongest among the students. He is a representative figure, but this man seems to feel stronger than them, no, it should be more difficult to deal with than them, his eyes are like the eyes of a poisonous snake, and they are full of gloomy cold. The calculations and the bottomless city house make people feel terrified from the bottom of their hearts.     "Who is he?"