chapter 43

"Huh? No, I'm probably hallucinating. Isn't the sword on your back pretty good, Lan Ting? Why do you need to change weapons?"

When he came back to his senses, Xie Wuya quickly removed the horror from his eyes and looked at Lan Ting with a calm look. It was definitely not a hallucination, he was sure.

"Oh, this was lent to me temporarily yesterday by brother Feiyang. I want to buy a sword of my own, but the gold coins the butler gave me are only enough to buy those potions. Let's buy them next time."

Without thinking too much, Lan Ting took off the sword on her back, caressed the scabbard inlaid with rubies lovingly, her expression full of loss.

"Whatever next time, just buy it today."

Can't bear to see her lost appearance, Xie Wuya pulls her up and walks to the shelf where the weapons are placed. No matter what people call him, he is called Big Brother. It's okay to bleed, but he only has 10,000 gold coins, I don't know if it's enough?

"Wait, wait, slow down, brother Wuya..."

Lan Ting happily raised her head and looked at his back. Does brother Wuya want to send her?

Xi Changfeng looked at the two strangely. From the brief time they spent together, it was not difficult to see that Xie Wuya was definitely a very stingy man. How did he become generous this time?  Could it be that the sun is coming out from the west today?

Thinking of this, Xi Changfeng also looked outside with a particularly stunned look. After confirming that everything was normal, he followed up with curiosity.

For summoners, the summoning book is their life, and for swordsmen, weapons are everything. Although Lan Ting is young and has a simple personality, she is very cautious in choosing weapons, and she browses and arranges them in a very patient and slow manner.  The swords on the shelf, the willow leaf eyebrows are getting closer and closer, and they will almost catch the mosquitoes.

"The shopkeeper, don't you have a decent weapon in such a big shop?"

Seeing this, Xie Wuya pretended to be coercive. In fact, in his eyes, those weapons were all the same, and there was nothing good or bad.

"This... Yes, there is, it's just the price..."

Once again, the shopkeeper who came to serve closely will stop at the end of the order. Which store doesn't have a treasure of the town store, let alone their Treasure House?

"Damn, are you looking down on labor and management? Go, go, and give labor and management all the best weapons in your shop."

Xie Wuya raised his eyebrows, his eyes widened, and he said domineeringly, "Damn it, it's rare that he wants to give something to a girl, how could he lose face in this situation?"

"Yes, yes, please wait a moment, the little one will pick it up immediately."

The shopkeeper didn't dare to be negligent anymore, he nodded and bowed his head and led the man into the inner hall.

"It's almost the same. Don't choose Lan Ting. Those are all inferior products. Let's go and choose the real first-class products."

For the first time, Xie Wuya found that the title of his princess was quite useful. When the three of them walked to the counter, the shopkeeper happened to come out with the guys. It was obvious that weapons of good things were piled up all over the place.  At the counter, Xie Wuya and Lan Ting could see it straight, and even Xi Changfeng, who was used to seeing good things, couldn't help but secretly admire it. It is indeed a chain of treasures in the whole continent. Any weapon here is priceless.  baby!