Chapter 170 Rescue Xie Aotian

"Dad!"

    The door of the cell was opened with a swoosh, Xie Wuya rushed in a little excitedly, and Xie Aotian stood up when he heard the sound. He originally thought that Fenghuang had sent someone to ask him about the evidence. As for his whereabouts, he didn't expect that it would be his precious son, Xie Aotian's handsome face raised a loving smile.

    "Daddy, are you alright? Did they do anything to you?"

    After rushing over to look at him up and down several times, Xie Wuya still didn't feel relieved and asked, there's no way, that dog emperor is too bad, who knows him Will there be any fatal wounds on Dad's body that are invisible to the naked eye?

    "Haha... don't worry, they haven't hurt me so easily."

    Raising his hand to help him run the hair on his cheek to the back of his ear, Xie Aotian said softly, I don't know if Fenghuang is too confident in this cell or if What, he didn't even put the handcuffs and ankles on him, which also calmed Xie Wuya's anger a little bit.

    "Well, that's good, Daddy, let's go out first, brother and the others..."

    "Bang bang bang..."

    Before Xie Wuya's words were finished, it came from a distance again, and the whole cell couldn't help shaking three times. Blasting, Xie Wuya's eyes quickly slid a strange confidence. So far, everything should be going smoothly in the direction of their plan, and Xie Aotian is also clear, even if this cell is soundproof, He still heard such a strong explosion. When the first explosion sounded, he guessed that it was probably Feng Xingtian's masterpiece. Now, looking at Wuya's appearance, things seem to have gradually become clear. Don't blame them for being unrighteous. After this incident, the only remaining friendship in his heart has disappeared. It's just that he has suffered for this child. He has to bear such a heavy burden at a young age. Once Feng Xingtian takes it down The throne, how should he handle himself as a male concubine? Who would allow a man to be a mother in the world?

    "Let's go, Daddy."

    Xie Wuya didn't think as far as Xie Aotian, no, to be honest, he didn't think about those things at all. In his mind, Feng Xingtian's relationship with him was solid and would never be affected by any external factors.

    "Huh? Hmm."

    After returning to his senses, Xie Aotian sighed secretly, and followed Xie Wuya out.

    "Zhan... Princess Zhan, the cell doors are all open, look at us..."

    At the same time, the prisoner who was first released by Xie Wuya came to them with the key, and behind him, hundreds of prisoners were densely packed. They were crowded into a ball, and everyone's face was filled with gratitude from Chi Guoguo. If it wasn't for him, they would be hard-pressed to see the sky again.

    "I'm going to blow up this hurtful cell, you all go away, remember, don't do any harmless things in the future."

    Glancing at the key in his hand, Xie Wuya didn't reach out to pick it up, his eyes swept over one by one Everyone present, the voice carries the unique majesty of the superior, and hundreds of prisoners knelt down in unison, and said in unison: "Thank you, Princess Zhan!"     "

    Go."

Majestic and domineering, the prisoners turned around and left one after another. After the road was clear, the father and son also walked out silently. In this cold cell, no matter how much they said, they couldn't say anything.

    "Wuya!"

    "Brother Wuya!"

    "Father."