Chapter 18 : Honey

Mark burst out laughing from the sight of Chenle, which confused both Donghyuck and Jeno when they entered his large apartment.

God, you guys really are idiots. If you knew me how did you not know of him? That’s a wanted murderer bro.

It’s not that big of a shock, or frightening, considering we already have two in our group.

Let’s add a third, yeah?

Chenle grinned with a toothpick hanging from his mouth. He was more known in France, Italy, and Spain, so Europe. He had a nickname, the Handsome Devil, notorious for the beautiful smile he gave his victims and witnesses. Chenle did it for fun and wasn’t ordered by anyone, unlike Mark who was payed for it.

It gets boring. And I was visiting here, so when I saw on the news you guys had also arrived and came with a cure, why not pay a visit? Then a doctor came yelling for anyone with positive or negative blood type B or O, and coincidentally I was your guy. It’s fate perhaps?

For the most part, I don’t care what you do for a living especially since you practically saved my life.

Let’s not get sentimental, Donghyuck.

Chenle gave the impression he was near tears, before he laughed to show he was only kidding. Mark looked up when he heard a knock on his door.

It’s open!

Renjun came through the door with a box, he seemed to be having difficulty holding.

Sorry for intruding,

He gently placed down the box on the bed, Mark's eyes moved from the present with a baby blue colored bow on top to Renjun.

How cliché.

Open it.

The three nosy men crowded around the bed to see what Renjun had decided to buy him. Mark slowly lifted the lid, but then he saw something white burst from the box and he fell back on his bed when he felt it jump onto his chest. He opened his eyes to see a mixed poodle, with soft puffy fur and stared at him with dark brown eyes, the same color of the bow was its collar color. It read Honey.

She was named Eun, but I liked the name Honey. I know you lost Sugar and Honey is similar to her name, cause it’s sweet you know.

As Mark sat up, Honey moved back before placing her paws on his knees as she sniffed his scent. Renjun was beginning to feel afraid he didn’t like his gift.

If you don’t like her name, we can change it. Or if you don’t want her..

I want her..

Mark reached up and wiped his eyes, then quietly chuckled when Honey walked closer and her paws were now on his chest, she began to lick away his tears.

I love her, I love the name. My Honey.

He held her paws and rubbed his nose against hers, already fallen in love with his new dog. She crawled into his lap and walked in a few circles before relaxing. Mark ran his hand up and down her fur then looked up at them, laughing a bit awkwardly.

Ah, yeah, anyway– when is the wedding?

Don’t you know how long it takes to prepare a wedding?

Those are hetero weddings, Chenle, nobody is getting pregnant.

Mark brushed his comment off immediately.

I want it to be cold for our honeymoon, do people still do that?

Heteros do.

Chenle was ready to hit him for interrupting Donghyuck but the couple ignored it.

It will be August in two weeks. If we start now and get things done, we can finish planning in four months and have our wedding along with honeymoon in December.

I take back my words actually, I’d rather go home and drink after the wedding.

That’s fine with me.

Can I be the best man?

Chenle, Renjun, and Mark asked in sync with each other with their hands raised.

A/n : They're so cute uwu. Also, 2 more chapters and we'll be done.