Entry : Mark

July 16th, 2022

Yo. My name is Lee Minhyung. I am 23 years old, august second, 1999, year of the rabbit! I’m not sure as to why I remember that, I suppose it’s something entertaining to know. But! My friends have all started journals, and it seemed fun so I’m pretty excited. They had said they will be writing certain things about themselves, so if they ever forget they can open the first page. Well, first things first was my name, age, birthday– my job should be next! I see, well, since I was nineteen, I have been an assassin. Many people see us as thrill seekers, I have to admit, we truly are. I was given a document by document on a certain person someone wants me to kill with pay, it is a way to live, money comes in fast from people who can’t stand to commit murder or hold a gun. In my view, the world is pretty shitty. My family was never there for me. I hated all my friends within all three schools I attended. I was expelled in high school for stabbing a teacher, in my opinion she had it coming to her! She was so mean, and ugly! She had a big forehead and a wrinkly face, when I told her that she was so mad, her face looked as red as an apple! I was seen as strange, but I suppose attractive so girls in my school saw me as a ‘bad boy’ who broke the rules for fun. I never dated them, they were never interesting enough and would use me just as a show off. It was irritating, so I was glad I was expelled. Now that the world has practically ended though, money and killing people don’t matter. Nobody cares. The people who are alive just want survival, even if it means killing others. It’s so selfish. But my friends, they are so kind to me and fun, I love them so much!! I’m glad that if I were to die tomorrow, I would die knowing I had amazing friends.

My name is Lee Minhyung and abandonment is a gun trigger.

A/n : Here comes the loml :)