Chapter 13 : I'm God?!

Hyuck!

The man could hear his name flow through his mind, it seemed to be interminable only it was often replaced by an even louder shout of his name. A headache began to form. Then he could finally open his eyes. He was surrounded by the color white, would this be where he would be serving his internment? Was this his punishment for being so selfish?

What was he being punished for again? What selfish act did he commit? He couldn’t remember. All he knew was his own name. Donghyuck. Who was yelling out for him?

Donghyuck looked down, he saw his bare feet and legs. He was naked. He felt ashamed despite being stuck in his own mind. Or where was he? Then he saw something reflect onto the floor, and he turned to see a large screen where it was pitch black. A TV of some sort? A memory? Then he saw a man, he had bright red hair but it wasn’t the only thing that certain color. His eyes were bloodshot, had he been crying? Over what? Donghyuck looked around, there was no one else with him, if he asked a question would it be answered?

Why is this man crying?

No answer.

Then it was almost like someone transferred him the information. He was crying because he had lost someone important to him.

Who did he lose?

You.

“But I do not know this man.”

He knows you.

“A stalker perhaps?”

Donghyuck joked but was surprised by the next answer.

Your boyfriend.

Ah, really? He does seem cute. Hey, did I die?

No.

What happened to me?

You will find out if you answer this. Do you want to go back?

Go back where?

Home.

Are you God?

I’m not God.

Then who are you, eh?

I’m you.

So, I’m God?

He didn’t receive a response from his idiotic question. Donghyuck stared up at the screen, walking towards it and it became smaller, flying down to his level so he would be able to see more clearly. This was his boyfriend. Then the screen began to move. It showed the redhead running out of a hospital with around six other people, it skipped ahead and there were more people in the truck but now two to hold them all together. Both trucks included bags. Bags of food. They were driving out of town it seemed, his boyfriend held a backpack to his chest with sobs leaving his throat. Donghyuck couldn’t hear it, but could tell by the way his chest moved and his facial expression.

Do you want to change what happened?

If this is me, what do you think I would choose? The me on the other side, in his world?

There was no answer.

Well, I choose what the other me would want! Whether it’s stay dead or be with him, I’ll choose what he would have wanted! Or, what I would have wanted.

Donghyuck waited until he knew the response.

Okay.

He waited. It was until a few moments passed, he didn’t understand time wherever he was, but it felt like hours when it was only a few minutes. Then he began to worry. Inside him, he wanted to go back, but what if he woke up and realized he wanted to stay where he was now. Donghyuck chewed his lip, then he heard a gun shot.

Huh?

Donghyuck looked around, then he felt pain in his chest area and he looked down. There was a bullet wound.

W.. Woah– hey! What’s going on?

He then screamed when he felt something almost.. eating at him, and he looked down at his body until he saw his shoulder. A wound began to open up like a flower in the spring blooming beautifully, only this was painful and he began to bleed. Once a drop of blood collided with the floor, the whole room went from a pure white to the color of his blood. Donghyuck breathed rapidly, then reached up holding his eye when he felt pain consume it. He then looked at the palm of his hand and saw blood in a straight line.

It hurts, what’s going on?

Donghyuck whimpered.

You’re going back.

A/n : I couldn't just let him die like that. I'm not that heartless guys😅