Chapter 4 : Stupid bitch!!

A/n : This is a little snippet of Mark's past.

“Mark!!”

Mark heard his mother scream his name, but the nineteen year old stayed in his room. He faced the wall with his finger sliding down the knife, his blood mixing with the blood of his father’s. His lips slowly curled into a smile when he heard his mother’s footsteps come closer and closer, accidentally letting a laugh escape him. His mother then forcefully opened the door and continued to screamed at him.

“This is the last straw!! I can’t do this, you have crossed the line multiple times but this time you killed him! You killed the man I love, you are going to be sentenced to life in jail and you will get beat by every single man in there and die a painful death!! I regret ever giving birth to a mad man like you, I don’t know where you got this from!”

She walked towards him and grabbed his hair, but Mark was fast and caught her wrist then swung the knife into her stomach. She stood there, stuck until she coughed up blood and it splattered onto Mark's face.

“I got it from the man you fucked. Not the man in the kitchen dead, but the one you met at the club and spread your legs for his big cock like a whore. You think I never knew? Our blood types are different, it doesn’t match with my father’s. I’m not stupid unlike you, maybe you should check what man’s sperm you receive from next time. Actually, you won’t.”

Mark pulled the blade out from her stomach, then pushed her onto her back. He stood up, almost falling then threw his head back with laughter erupting from inside him.

“Wow! You really are nothing but a stupid bitch! God..”

He sighed, flipping his hair back and wiping his sweat with his sweatshirt then the blood on his face. It only smeared. Mark didn’t feel any remorse or guilt after killing his parents, he left the house after stuffing his backpack with his clothes and normal essentials. When he opened the front door, that was when a man stood there wearing sunglasses.

“Hello, I’d like to have a discussion with you. I like your work.”