Entry : Doyoung

July 16th, 2022

Hello. My name is Kim Doyoung, I am 26 years old, my birthday was on the first of February. My previous job was as a lawyer, a prosecutor, I was actually Jeno's when his court date came, it was an easy shot. In the end, he confessed and somehow found it funny he was being arrested. It was irritating in a way. Due to my curiosity, I checked his background, there was nothing out of the usual until I saw he had a problem with handling his anger. It’s strange considering he was laughing and keeping calm, stifling a few chuckles throughout the whole progress of his case. I didn’t look anymore, it was simply another person, or to me, an item kept for entertaining purposes. I was never happy with my life, it was incredibly boring, it was nothing but an endless cycle only for it to end with one thing. Death. While life only revolved around money, everything included money, along with hate and people desperately wanting rights like equality and a better world when all they do is complain on the internet instead of having an actual voice. Even so, if something like peace were to happen, it wouldn’t last. It could come back, but history could only repeat itself until there is nothing left to repeat other than another world with a different society. Honestly, I don’t know what I’m saying, I’m speaking about the negatives but perhaps I should also discuss the positives. For example, life isn’t so boring anymore, I mean every day is a risk and there is always a chance of dying, but it’s so much better than what I have lived for the past twenty-six years. I have friends who I’m close with, who I could die with, who I am currently also surviving with. I’d rather live my life where I’d be with them and die tomorrow instead of living until I die of old age a boring, non-achieving life.

My name is Kim Doyoung, and regret is a gun trigger.