Entry : Jeno

July 16th, 2022

Hello, hi, my name is Lee Jeno. I’m currently 22 years old, I was convicted of murder at the age of eighteen for supposedly killing my sister and my father. Of course I did it, I just couldn’t help but smile and laugh during the interrogation and court because it was so stupid. How could they ignore and disrespect my mother? Hell, she raised me and my sister yet my sister had the nerve to treat her as if she was a piece of gum under a school desk. There was nothing more annoying, actually there is someone, my father. Shit of a father, and a husband really. He was abusive towards both my mother and sister, not to me, apparently he saw my ‘masculinity’ and ‘dominance’ it was all bullshit. He was simply a misogynist. I don’t deal with those kinds of people very well. But that day, I was already having a bad day, so things went from here to there. They never considered the abuse she went through, they don’t care, if my father continued my mother would be the one dead in the end. It was him or her. I had to choose. I stayed there for four years, it would have been way more considering what I was in for and my bad behavior, constantly getting into fights and the nurse office became my second home other than my cell. But I broke out, no I didn’t think of an scheme where I slip past every guard and every spotlight, it was when everyone was the walking dead and I had to run for my life.

My name is Lee Jeno, and greed is a gun trigger.