Entry : Yuta

July 16th, 2022

Hi, my name is Nakamoto Yuta. I’m Japanese, 27 years old, and was previously an Actor before Earth was consumed by Lurkers. Or the things outside, that eat other people for the sake of their aching hunger. I feel like I have a connection to them, almost like I understand them the most. Lurkers have this desperate hunger inside them, if they could contain it, perhaps they wouldn’t eat others. Who knows. But they’re body is forcing them to open their jaw and bite into everything that moves, whether it’s a human, animal, or someone they know and adore. The people I have met see them as monsters, who know what they’re doing and don’t care. I don’t believe in that, I believe who they were before they were infected by the virus, are still in their somehow. Screaming at themselves to stop, who try to stop themselves from ripping open someone’s stomach and eating them alive. I don’t blame the people who see them in a different point of view though, like a few friends I know who do, but my friend Taeyong believes in what I think about them. Sometimes the others who think otherwise become angry and frustrated after a hard day, whom then take it out on the both of us, other than the three men who aren’t on either sides and just try to calm them down. Perhaps, they’re angry because their family was taken away, or someone they love.

My name is Nakamoto Yuta, and shame is a gun trigger.