Chapter 3 : Good to see you

Kun was a traveler, it was natural to travel as part of a huge business. He was landing in Korea soon, where earlier he was in Taiwan, he thought they were located there but turns out the man he was having controversy with moved to Korea. It wasn’t so far, but it irritated him he wasted his time. The other business man was supposed to 3/4 of their wine collection over to them after they had lost a contract. They never agreed to the end of the bargain, and Kun's company had lost nearly a million.

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Korea’s Pohang International Airport. For your comfort and safety–

He didn’t bother to listen to the dull voice over the speaker phone, and kept his eyes out the window where he watched as the wheels connect to the ground. The plane began to slow down, until it came to a stop. Kun noticed something, the entire area was completely deserted, no groups of people waiting for their loved ones. Had the staff not allowed them to leave the building for it would have been too dangerous? Speaking of staff, there was a lack of them in the area, other than the ones beginning to jog towards his plane. It could most likely be nothing. As he stepped down from the plane with his guards holding his luggage behind him, he held his phone to his ear, attempting to call the wine company. No answer. He sighed, frustrated then stopped when he noticed people were beginning to run out of the airport building. People with their luggage's and children ran to the parking lot, had there been an accident? It’s when people began to tackle each other is what began to concern him.

Is something going on?

Kun tapped one of the staff’s shoulder, who didn’t answer him at first.

I asked you something, sir.

He forcefully turned him around, then crinkled his nose when he breathed in his face. Kun was close to yelling at him until he was pushed to the ground, the staff tried to bite at his face. His security guard tore the man off of him, but he only lunged at them and bit into his shoulder, ripping strings of his flesh off.

Shit.

The second guard pulled out his gun from his jacket and aimed it at the staff.

No!

Kun pushed the gun and the bullet shot through the staff’s shoulder, then forced him to look at him.

Who do you think you are to be shooting a civilian?

With all due respect, that’s no civilian, sir.

His eyes moved to the staff, who continued to eat the strings of flesh and Kun grabbed the gun from his security before shooting him in the head.

You’re right.

Screams erupted from behind him and when he turned around, people were falling off the stairs when suddenly one of the people on the plane began to claw at someone’s eyes. What the hell was going on? Kun stopped to listen carefully, he heard the sounds of many footsteps and he looked to where the airport building was, people, near the hundreds began to run to where the plane had landed. It seems he wouldn’t be able to collect the wine for the company. Kun looked around for any accessible vehicles, then saw a black car and ran towards it, where his security guard followed too. He told him to seat in the back but put his luggage besides one suitcase in the trunk. Kun waited until the security got inside the car with the one specific case.

You were successful as for keeping me safe, I applaud you, but you will be a burden if you travel with me any further.

What?

Kun lifted the gun and shot him in the chest, pulling him out of the car and shutting the door once the body hit the floor. He sat in the front seat, finding the keys in the cup holder and starting the car. As he drove, he came close to the crowd of people and many began to run towards the car. Instead of being careful, he took a good sight of whether or not they looked like they would tear him apart, most seemed to be so he hit them with the car. After hitting a speed bump, his head hit the top of the car and he hissed, holding onto his head but managed to find an empty area and escape through it. Finally, the road is what he drove on. That’s when he received a call.