Chapter 126-130

return
Marked love rivals after differentiation into A
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 126

    Ji Yunshu and Jiang Zhiluo both thought that Givenyin was just fun for a while, and when she was older, she would understand that her kiss with that little friend was just an accident.

    Her mother Ji Yunshu was fooling her.

    Unexpectedly, after half a year, when Givenyin's small class ended the semester, her interest was still undiminished, and she insisted on bringing delicious food to her little girlfriend every day.

    In the past six months, she has received considerable rewards through her labor, and the money is basically spent on her little girlfriend.

    As early as when Givenyin was talking about this child, Jiang Zhiluo asked someone to investigate and obtained the child's basic information.

    She doesn't really doubt a child, but she must be guarded against others, not to mention that Givenyin is her and Ji Yunshu's daughter, she has attracted public attention since she was born, and it is common for her to be photographed secretly by the media .

    After Jiang Zhiluo read the girl's profile, he found that the other party's family background was not bad. His father was a famous real estate tycoon, and his mother was a popular actress. It seems that there are people in the family who are engaged in politics, and more detailed information is hidden. Now, Jiang Zhiluo can't find it for the time being.

    If she used the Jiang family's relationship, it would be easy to get more detailed information about this girl, but Jiang Zhiluo chose to stop there.

    Just make sure that girl isn't a threat to Givenin.

    She put the girl's information on the desk, and Ji Yunshu, who had just finished taking a bath, pushed the door and entered, "I said where have you been, what are you doing sitting here at night?"

    She was wrapped in wet water vapor. , with long wavy hair scattered behind him, and wearing only a thin silk nightdress with suspenders, the graceful figure was outlined more and more clearly, and the waist was unbearably thin.

    The years did not seem to have left many traces on Ji Yunshu's face, but only made her a little more mature and more cheeky in front of her lover.

    Looking at the charming and charming Ji Yunshu in front of him, Jiang Zhiluo found it difficult to associate her with the woman who had a cold look and glanced at her from a distance a few years ago.

    Omega thought so, and told the truth.

    Ji Yunshu's slender and powerful palm rested on her shoulder, and a warm peach fragrance rushed to her face, making Jiang Zhiluo's head dizzy.

    "If you're still so cold in front of your wife, it's not just because of your personality."

    "That's cold." That's

    right.

    As Ji Yunshu grew older, not only her seductive mature charm, but also her stronger desire.

    Jiang Zhiluo hugged Ji Yunshu's waist, with a bit of strength that could not be rejected. She raised her eyebrows: "So you came to seduce me on purpose?"

    Ji Yunshu looked at her with interest , sitting on Jiang Zhiluo's lap, "Then have you been seduced?"

    Since Jiang Zhiluo took over the Jiang family's business, her personality has also changed to a certain extent.