Chapter 1-5

return
Marked love rivals after differentiation into A
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 1

In the ylc bar, the DJ shook his body and sang a rhythmic tune.

The people on the dance floor danced their bodies violently, and tiny beads of sweat could be seen from the swaying hair tips, which dripped down the chin after wetting the hair on the temples.

It was July, and even though the air conditioner was turned on, there was still a lingering heat running through my body.

Compared with the lively hall, the second floor is much quieter.

Although the rhythmic music can still be heard, most of the people just sit on the sofa and drink and say something in a low voice. Occasionally, there is laughter, and it quickly drifts into the air.

In this lively atmosphere, a certain corner is especially quiet.

Because the face of the woman sitting on the side sofa was too cold.

Her face was hidden in the darkness, only a small profile of her face could be seen vaguely, and her lips were red but not flashy.

The woman wore a black suspender dress with two thin straps hanging over her shoulders, and her slender neck was unobstructed.

She wore a little blazer over her to hide her amazing curves.

Under the colorful lights of the bar, you could vaguely see a small black mole next to her exposed collarbone.

A little bit, as if ink droplets fell on the white drawing paper, smearing out a magnificent scene.

Further down, the black long skirt was split, and the skin of the legs exposed from the inside was dazzlingly white, and the curvature of the calf was just right.

She just sat there drinking quietly, and it became a beautiful scenery.

Like a flower growing on the tip of a snowy mountain, mixed with the breath of ice and snow, raising his hand and raising his eyes with a lethal coldness.

But soon, this coldness was infected with an irritable breath, like magma dripping into the ice and snow, bringing a violent reaction.

Because it's so noisy here.

There are a lot of people around who are just about to move, wanting to come forward to chat, but they are often scared off by the woman's eyes before they can get close.

After warning a person who wanted to come forward again, Ji Yunshu lowered her head and took a sip of the wine in her glass. As the wine glass shook, her brows and eyes became impatient.

If it wasn't for Meng Chuyu's insistence on pulling her over, Ji Yunshu would have washed and slept long ago, and he would have been in a state of irritability.

Ji Yunshu's thought just swirled in his mind when a friend's voice sounded in his ear.

"Xunshu, today we must catch that scum a!"

Ji Yunshu put down the wine glass, the pearl bracelet on his wrist slipped a bit, and the pink pearls were round and round.

The owner of the hand lifted a long hair to ease his inner impatience.

"What can I do if I catch her?"

She leaned back on the sofa with a light expression on her face, "I'm a little sleepy."