Chapter 101-105

return
Marked love rivals after differentiation into A
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 101

    When they just got home, Xie Yangqing called, "People are already under control."

    Ji Yunshu was monitored by Xiang Wan early in the morning, so this process didn't take much time.

    A few minutes after hanging up the phone, the person she sent squatted at the door of Xiangwan's apartment and rushed to Xiangwan.

    Probably Xiang Wan never thought that Ji Yunshu's movements could be so fast and so crisp.

    She also thought that Ji Yunshu would not do such a thing that might break the law even though his attitude was tougher than usual.

    When someone asked him to get into the car, Xiang Wan was in a panic.

    Ji Yunshu's people were polite to her, they didn't tie her hands and feet, but they didn't allow her to refuse, and no matter what Xiang Wan said, they kept silent and guarded her like a sculpture.

    What will Ji Yunshu do to her? !

    Xiang Wan was so frightened that she had no idea at all.

    She just remembered that in this book, the protagonist can be said to be an existence that cannot be resisted.

    Moreover, Ji Yunshu, as the only heir of the Ji family, is said to be inextricably linked with the people on the sock. Xiang Wan was afraid that Ji Yunshu would be cruel and directly killed her.

    Although she won't die completely, she doesn't want to leave this world in this way!

    However, her system is a waste, she will only issue tasks to her and threaten her, and the rest of the cheats will not be provided, and if you ask, there will be no points.

    But her mission was not successful at all, where did the points come from? !

    If the system is willing to provide a part of the cheat first, maybe her mission would have been successful long ago!

    Xiang Wan's heart was full of panic and resentment. She hated Ji Yunshu and the system!

    She was full of fear of the unknown tomorrow, and she shrunk in the car seat, not even breathing too loudly.

    The people Ji Yunshu sent were all serious and indifferent, with an aura that made people dare not approach them. Xiang Wansheng was afraid that they would be unhappy and would kill him directly.

    She was panicking and restless, but Ji Yunshu, who was far away in New York, was relieved.

    "Lock her up first, and don't let her touch any electronic products."

    Xiang Wan is a little weird. Thinking of her weird shielding ability, Ji Yunshu didn't dare to be careless.

    Xie Yangqing nodded, "I've already explained it."

    Ji Yunshu yawned, "Let's do it first, you know what you know."

    She was too sleepy, and now she just wanted to get a good night's sleep.

    Jiang Zhiluo accompanied her into the bedroom, she let Ji Yunshu lie on the bed, and he massaged her head to relieve the pain in her head.

    Ji Yunshu's slightly wrinkled brows gradually stretched out. Jiang Zhiluo placed a light kiss on her forehead. After confirming that Alpha was asleep, he gently pushed open the door and went out.