Chapter 66-70

return
Marked love rivals after differentiation into A
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 66

    The reason why Ji Yunshu remembered this person just now was because she remembered that when she looked at Xiang Wan's profile, the other person wrote that he was good at drinking in the column of specialties.

    Ji Yunshu didn't know what was going on, and always felt that this matter seemed to be linked together, but thinking about Lai Xiangwan at that time, she would not have expected such a thing to happen today, maybe she thought too much.

    [Then let her. ]

    Although generally speaking, the public thinks that omegas are not very good at drinking, but in fact this is just a stereotype, just like everyone thinks that omegas can't inherit family property, and think that omegas have no business savvy, this is pure nonsense.

    In addition to deciding to bring Xiang Wan, Ji Yunshu also brought two other people. If it was really impossible, he won in terms of numbers.

    Her own alcohol intake is not particularly good, and she can drink it, but Ji Yunshu doesn't like the feeling of being completely drunk.

    Besides, she has to keep a clear head when talking about work, and leave things like drinking to a special person.

    After this matter was settled, Ji Yunshu returned the news of several people, then put the phone on the bedside table, hugged the sleeping omega next to him, and slowly fell into sleep.

    She does not have the habit of sleeping with other people in her arms, but the person in her arms is always different. She has Ji Yunshu's favorite tea scent, and it is warm and soft in her arms. Ji Yunshu quickly got used to that feeling. .     She slept soundly this time. In fact, what she said during the day was not entirely a lie to Jiang Zhiluo. Although she was not insomnia recently, the quality of her sleep was indeed not very good.     I would wake up many times at night, and each time I woke up and fell back asleep, it would take more than half an hour.     But when sleeping with an omega, Ji Yunshu would fall into a deep sleep and sleep until dawn.     The biological clock made her wake up on time at seven in the morning. Ji Yunshu rubbed the corners of her brows. Her arms were numb and stiff after being pillowed on by the omega all night. Ji Yunshu carefully pulled out her arm and lifted the quilt. got out of bed.

    In order not to wake the omega, she took her toiletries to the bathroom outside.

    There was nothing to do when brushing his teeth, Ji Yunshu brushed Weibo for a while.

    She first clicked on the hot search to read it, her eyes stayed on a certain entry for a while, and then clicked in.

    Zhou Yu's new girlfriend

    Ji Yunshu carefully read this Weibo. It turned out that someone took a photo of Zhou Yu and a woman. The two people in the picture are very close, shoulder to shoulder, Zhou Yu's face seems to be Also with a smile.

    The marketing account guessed that this person should be Zhou Yu's new girlfriend. Because of the last incident, Zhou Yu's recent online reviews were not very good.

    But in the eyes of many people, it is normal for alpha to make such mistakes, so there are not many people who scold her.

    People seem to have a natural bias towards alphas and omegas. If omegas did the same thing, they would have been scolded long ago.

    Ji Yunshu brushed her teeth expressionlessly. She had no interest in Zhou Yu's affairs, but the marketing account always seemed to want to pick things up and insisted on mentioning her at the end of the article.