Chapter 51-55

return
Marked love rivals after differentiation into A
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 51 [two more]

    At that moment, Jiang Zhiluo could hardly hear the voice in her ear, as if she was confused and at a loss when her tinnitus was ringing. She suspected that what she said just now was just her own delusion.

    She lowered her eyes and stared at the alpha hugging her, hoping that the other party could explain a few more words, but Ji Yunshu didn't say anything, just showed her the fragile back of her neck.

    The neck is as slender as jade, with a smooth and natural curvature. The shoulders on both sides are exposed in the air, and the slender suspenders of the nightdress outline a very obvious color difference, and further down are two beautiful butterfly bones.

    From Jiang Zhiluo's point of view, the place where Ji Yunshu's back neck glands can be seen is slightly reddish, and the peach fragrance that attracts her comes from this place.

    Omegas are not attracted to another omega's pheromones, instead, they develop a feeling of repulsion.

    Jiang Zhiluo has been taught this since she was a child, but at this moment, she was seduced by Ji Yunshu's body. She couldn't help licking the teeth in her mouth, the tip of her tongue touching the sharp teeth. I always feel itchy there.

    The person she likes shows her the most private glands, and even asks to be marked, no one can resist this temptation.

    Jiang Zhiluo took a deep breath and hugged Ji Yunshu's arm. She tilted her head and looked at the person in her arms, "Are you sure?"

    Ji Yunshu was tortured by the strong desire in his body Having trouble breathing, she rubbed the tip of her nose against the omega's neck, and said vaguely, "Yeah."

    Jiang Zhiluo grabbed Ji Yunshu's arm and slowly pressed his lips to the alpha's glands .

    Although there have not been many cases of omega marking alpha since abo appeared, it is not completely absent.

    Strictly speaking, both alpha and omega have the ability to mark, except beta without pheromone.

    They can inject their own pheromones into another person's body by biting someone else's glands.

    However, because alpha and omega's pheromones are fundamentally different, in general, even if omega injects its own pheromone into alpha's body, it will not have much effect on alpha at all.

    And the mark of omega to omega, most of the time, not only can't quell the omega's desire due to estrus, on the contrary, it will make the ome who receives the pheromone an instinctive rejection.

    It is because of this instinctive difference in physique that omegas often do not choose to mark another person even if they have the ability to mark.

    But this situation is not absolute.

    Just like in most cases, cats have blood pressure on mice, but when mice are strong enough, they can also kill a cat.

    When the omega's level reaches a certain level, she can play a certain role in the marking of low-level omega or alpha.

    But the premise is that the pheromone levels of the two sides are quite different. Jiang Zhiluo is an omega of the SS level, and Ji Yunshu is also an alpha of the SS level. There is no difference in the level between the two of them. Jiang Zhiluo is not sure whether he can succeed. Tag Ji Yunshu.