Chapter 6-10

return
Marked love rivals after differentiation into A
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 6

    Xie Yangqing said: "I will send Jiang Zhiluo's information to your mailbox as soon as possible."

    Ji Yunshu nodded and rubbed the back of his neck again, wondering if it was because of the secondary differentiation that affected her. Body, she always felt itchy and hot glands.

    After Xie Yangqing saw her movements, he reminded: "You may feel uncomfortable during this time, your glands are hot, and your body is weak, all of which are normal."

    In fact, this situation has been going on for a while, but Ji Yunshu has been Thinking it was approaching estrus, her body was preparing for estrus.

    The result did not expect to be the impact of secondary differentiation.

    Thinking of this, Ji Yunshu couldn't help but sighed deeply, "The inhibitor of omega may not work."

    Xie Yangqing nodded, "Your body will be in a delicate state during this time. Omega's inhibitor is not very effective, and maybe it needs to be matched with alpha inhibitor."

    Ji Yunshu is still sticking omega inhibitor, but for her, the effect is not very big, even Xie Yangqing can smell this beta. her pheromones.

    "The doctor prescribed some medicine for you, and I will tell you the dosage and usage later."

    Ji Yunshu nodded, and Xie Yangqing suddenly remembered something at this time, "By the way, you'd better not talk to omega during this time. There is physical contact."

    Ji Yunshu's heart suddenly tightened, she suddenly remembered that she not only had contact with omega last night, but also in a very intimate way.

    Is it because of this, her body will be more uncomfortable.

    "If..." Ji Yunshu paused for a moment, then asked tentatively, "What would happen if I had close contact with an omega?"

    Xie Yangqing didn't think much about it, after all Ji Yunshu had always been an omega before this. When omega friends get along with each other, they always like to stick together. It is normal for her to come into contact with omega.

    That's why Xie Yangqing wanted to remind her.

    As the eldest miss of the Ji family, Ji Yunshu often has to attend gatherings between omegas, so she is not allowed to have close contact with any omega.

    "The other party's pheromone may have a certain effect on you."

    It's just that the doctor is not sure how big this effect is.

    After all, there are not many cases of secondary differentiation, and there are obvious differences between people. The doctor can only remind Ji Yunshu.

    Ji Yunshu didn't know why, but there was always an ominous feeling in her heart, she nodded casually and didn't tell Xie Yangqing her worries.

    It can't be so unlucky, can it?

    When something like this happened, Ji Yunshu couldn't hide it from her family, so she didn't go to work in the afternoon, packed her things and went back to Ji's house.

    The story of Zhou Yu's transference and separation of love only spread among the younger generation, and no one dared to make trouble in front of the elders for the time being. Ji's father and Ji's mother didn't know about it.