Chapter 76-80

return
Marked love rivals after differentiation into A
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 76

    Jiang Zhiluo shook her head, her face turned redder than before, "It's not like I can't say..."

    She just didn't know where to start.

    Jiang Zhiluo bit her lip, and after meeting Ji Yunshu's quiet gaze, her beautiful face seemed to be on fire.

    She leaned into Ji Yunshu's ear and whispered her needs.

    A flash of understanding flashed in Ji Yunshu's eyes, and then her lips raised an arc, and she pinched the back of Jiang Zhiluo's neck.

    "What can't I say?"

    Jiang Zhiluo didn't speak, but just pouted, just like a dissatisfied child, wanting to refute, but worried about being taught by adults.

    Ji Yunshu seemed to see a few big characters appearing on omega's face: I just can't say it.

    She didn't speak, just lifted the quilt, then squatted down, took the cotton slippers on the ground, and prepared to put on shoes for Jiang Zhiluo.

    Jiang Zhiluo's calf shrank back, as if she wanted to avoid Ji Yunshu's hand, but because her ankle was held by Ji Yunshu, no matter how she avoided, she was still put on slippers by Alpha.     After Ji Yunshu put on the shoes for Jiang

    Zhiluo, he patted her calf lightly, and looked up with a smile on his face: "I'm really angry? You don't even want to wear shoes." She

blushed, "No."

    She didn't expect Ji Yunshu to put her shoes on, and Jiang Zhiluo's first reaction was that Ji Yunshu couldn't do such a thing.

    How can I get my sister to wear shoes for her?

    It's a pity that Ji Yunshu's movements were too fast. Before Jiang Zhiluo could react, Alpha grabbed her ankle quickly and accurately, as if he had expected her to struggle.

    Jiang Zhiluo's face was red, and he watched Ji Yunshu hold her ankle and put on the slippers provided by the hospital for her.

    She looked at Ji Yunshu eagerly, her eyes seemed to be shining with bright stars, with obvious joy and anticipation.

    Ji Yunshu was a little funny, she wanted to pinch Jiang Zhiluo's face, but when she thought that she hadn't washed her hands, she could only give up the idea regretfully.

    "Let's go."

    Jiang Zhiluo put his uninjured hand on Ji Yunshu's arm, exerted a little force, and stood up with both legs.

    She has no problem walking, as long as she doesn't do movements that require two hands or that are too large, she can do everything else on her own.

    If it weren't for the fact that he was wearing jeans today, Jiang Zhiluo could have gone to the bathroom by himself.

    She stood in front of the toilet, and Ji Yunshu closed the door of the bathroom with a click, as if it fell into Jiang Zhiluo's heart.

    In the quiet space, the sound of their breathing could be clearly heard. Jiang Zhiluo held her breath subconsciously, because of shame and anxiety, her face flushed even redder than before, her eyes were wet, and a layer of sweat appeared on the tip of her nose.

    He clearly felt that the temperature was just right just now, but it was getting hot now. Jiang Zhiluo even felt that his back was sweating, and the surroundings seemed to be on fire, making people dizzy and hot.