Chapter 111-115

return
Marked love rivals after differentiation into A
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 111

    Only then did Jiang Zhiluo vaguely react, Ji Yunshu seemed to be eating her own vinegar?

    "Sister, are you..." Jiang Zhiluo felt that he had guessed the truth, but he couldn't be sure, so he could only look at Ji Yunshu's expression with a probing gaze.

    Ji Yunshu put his arms around the omega's lower back, and said firmly, "I don't." It's simply not

    asking himself.

    Jiang Zhiluo was overjoyed, if she hadn't tried her best to control her expression, she would have laughed out loud long ago.

    "But it all belongs to you."

    Whether it was the broken cheongsam, or something they shared, or even her, it all belonged to Ji Yunshu.

    Ji Yunshu staggered his gaze and looked out of the window. The vehicle had turned into a forest path, and there were lush trees on both sides of the road. Although it was already November, the leaves were still green and lush.

    It is estimated that in a few minutes, we will be home.

    She withdrew her gaze, her eyes fell on the omega's eyebrows again, and she said vaguely coquettishly, "Can't you?"

    Jiang Zhiluo always thought that although Ji Yunshu usually doesn't talk much, he is the most calm, no Thinking that the other party would be so secretly jealous, it was her own jealousy.

    She probably forgot what Ji Yunshu looked like when she was jealous. Otherwise, everyone is a double standard. Ji Yunshu, who would be unhappy even when she talks to Gu Yiyi, is still a generous and kind person in her heart. .

    Ji Yunshu was about to write her purpose on her face, but Jiang Zhiluo just took it. She patted Ji Yunshu on the shoulder, "Okay, you can choose whatever you want when you go back, okay?"

    Anyway ? Ji Yunshu has seen all her things, and they have done even the most intimate things. What else can she not give to Ji Yunshu?

    Ji Yunshu was satisfied, "Thank you, wife."

    Jiang Zhiluo blushed when she heard this. Ji Yunshu seemed to have been connected to the second line of Ren and Du, and the love words came when she opened her mouth, and every sentence entered her heart.

    During the conversation, the car stopped at the gate of the residential area, anni opened the car door for them, and saw Jiang Zhiluo sitting on Ji Yunshu's lap with a stunned expression.

    "Here, here."

    Jiang Zhiluo hurriedly wanted to get off Ji Yunshu's lap, but was grabbed by Alpha's waist and slowly hugged him down.

    "Slow

    down." Jiang Zhiluo glanced at anni, who quickly turned his back to them, "cough, it's alright, take your time."

    Ji Yunshu saw this scene, and the corners of his lips rose without a trace.

    The two walked into the living room hand in hand. Bai Yingying and Yu Wu were sitting on the sofa chatting. When they heard the voice, they were very excited.

    "Come back?"

    "Come and sit down!"

    "Xun Shu has worked hard all the way." Yu Wu said this.