Chapter 81-85

return
Marked love rivals after differentiation into A
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 81

    Because Bai Yingying and Ji Fengchu were downstairs, and today was the first time Jiang Zhiluo saw Ji Yunshu's parents, so he had to make a good impression, so Ji Yunshu didn't go too far.

    But despite this, Jiang Zhiluo's hands and feet were softened by her kiss, his face was as red as drunk, and a thin layer of water mist floated in his eyes.

    Every time she faced Ji Yunshu, she couldn't resist, not that she couldn't refuse, but Jiang Zhiluo never thought of rejecting Ji Yunshu.

    She was lying in the soft bed, her cheeks were flushed and her lips were slightly open, as if she was still immersed in the emotions just now.

    Ji Yunshu straddled her legs, kneeled on the soft quilt, and looked down at Jiang Zhiluo.

    The omega's appearance at the moment is really heart-wrenching, Ji Yunshu's desire for possessiveness and occupation has been satisfied to the greatest extent, and the desire that was still clamoring in his chest just now has finally been suppressed.

    In fact, when Jiang Zhiluo first entered this room, she wanted to do this.

    Being intimate with an omega in a place where he has lived for more than ten years will make Ji Yunshu feel that he is intimate with Jiang Zhiluo.

    She seems to have completely brought Jiang Zhiluo into her own world.

    In the past, Ji Yunshu could only say that she neither liked nor hated the series of pink decorations in her room, but now she finally felt a little bit of beauty.

    It turns out that pink can be so pretty.

    Jiang Zhiluo is like a princess lying in a fairy tale house. She is noble and elegant, and she is not as beautiful as a mortal. She was born to live in a gorgeous castle.

    But such golden branches and jade leaves were pressed by her in a corner that no one knew about and kissed recklessly, making the other person's breath tinged with their own taste.

    The moonlight-like feeling of having an aloof is truly mesmerizing.

    No wonder so many people like to conquer others, it turns out that this feeling is really wonderful.

    Ji Yunshu thought in her heart, but the movements of her hands were very gentle. She wiped off a little water stain from Jiang Zhiluo's lips and asked in a low voice, "Are you okay?"

    Jiang Zhiluo felt that there was still a gap between her lips and teeth. There was a scent of peach left, and she pursed her lips, "Yeah."

    Fortunately, Ji Yunshu was very restrained just now, and the kiss was not as fierce as before. Her makeup was not flowery, but her lipstick was a little lighter.

    The lipstick on Ji Yunshu's lips was also fainted.

    From Jiang Zhiluo's point of view, alpha looks like a cat that stole a fishy cat. Although she tried her best to look innocent, as if nothing happened just now, the dizzy lipstick on her lips has been sold. she.

    She couldn't help but secretly laughed, propped up her body with her elbow, reached out and wiped the corner of Ji Yunshu's lips, and the fingertips were stained with a little red mark.

    "The lipstick is on."

    Ji Yunshu heard this and couldn't help recalling something that happened before.