Chapter 56-60

return
Marked love rivals after differentiation into A
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 56

    Ji Yunshu laughed again.

    Her voice was very low, and a vague smile overflowed from her throat, like a drum beating on Jiang Zhiluo's heart, causing her heart to thump along with it.

    Jiang Zhiluo was powerless to resist.

    Ji Yunshu pressed her tongue directly with his own. Seeing Oga's blushing cheeks and blurred expression, he reached out and patted the other's waist lightly.

    Jiang Zhiluo seemed to have been hit by an electric current, his body shuddered twice, and the tears that had not fallen in his eyes for a long time actually flowed down the corners of his eyes.

    Ji Yunshu was a little surprised, and murmured, "Is it so sensitive?"

    Jiang Zhiluo didn't hear what she said. She was immersed in the stimulation of being swept away by the electric current. He grabbed Ji Yunshu's arm firmly and pressed his back against the wall to stabilize his body.

    Ji Yunshu withdrew his fingers, rubbed the hem of his clothes indifferently, and then supported Oga to stand firm and his body retreated a little.

    "Wife."

    When she said this, she tilted her head and looked at Jiang Zhiluo, like a big dog who didn't know what he did wrong after he made a mistake, and there was even a bit of ignorance in her eyes. look.

    However, Jiang Zhiluo had been tossed by her to the point of weakness in his hands and feet, and there was still a small wound on the corner of his lips. Because his mouth was open for too long, it even had a sour feeling when he closed it.     Oga tried to calm her breathing, Ji Yunshu watched her lick her lips with the tip of her tongue, licking the soft lips so brightly, her eyes gradually sank.     Still want to kiss.     Jiang Zhiluo realized that she could understand Ji Yunshu's eyes. She tried to raise her arm, covered Ji Yunshu's mouth with her palm, and said hoarsely, "No."     This was probably the first time Jiang Zhiluo refused Ji Yunshu. Junshu's intimacy     was put in the past, Jiang Zhiluo probably wouldn't believe that one day he would refuse to kiss Ji Yunshu.

    But aha is really kissing too fiercely, she looks like a moon hanging high in the sky, she has a cold and distant temperament, but when she kisses someone, she is like a wolf cub, as if she wants to swallow her whole Into the belly, taste carefully.

    And she especially likes to hold Jiang Zhiluo's lower lip, sucking with a little effort, and will use her teeth to grind the delicate lip flesh, and the sharp teeth touch the lips.

    For the oga, it's nothing short of torture.

    Jiang Zhiluo still felt that her lips were numb until now, and there was a tingling sensation from the wound at the corner of her lips. She was really afraid of Ji Yunshu.

    After Ji Yunshu was rejected, the invisible tail behind him suddenly drooped down.

    She looked at Jiang Zhiluo unhappily, the expression on her face did not change much, but Jiang Zhiluo could see her grievance and displeasure.

    For the first time, oga didn't feel soft-hearted in her coquettish behavior. She covered Ji Yunshu's lips with her hand and pushed him out.

    "Wait a minute."

    Anyway, let her slow down for a while.

    Ji Yunshu held on tight, and immediately asked, "Wait a minute, how long did you wait?"