Chapter 106-110

return
Marked love rivals after differentiation into A
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 106

    Xie Yangqing said, and glanced at Ji Yunshu calmly, "Speaking of which, you had to move into Miss Jiang's room last time during the susceptible period. I thought you would move back later."

    Who knew that Ji Yunshu really had the same room with Jiang Zhiluo.

    Xie Yangqing couldn't help sighing in his heart, faintly admiring it.

    In the past, everyone always laughed at Miss Ji's coldness. Before she got engaged to Zhou Yu, many people thought that she might die alone.

    Even though she is engaged to Zhou Yu, there are still many people who are not optimistic about their relationship.

    There is no other reason, but it is because Ji Yunshu has a face like an immortal, and her expression is often cold, as if she has no human feelings at all.

    Such a cold-hearted person, no one could imagine her falling into a sea of ​​love.

    Who knew she would find it.

    And the action is very fast. Once you see the target, you will not hesitate to shoot, showing the speed, accuracy and ruthlessness to the fullest.

    Maybe since she chose to move to Jiang Zhiluo's bedroom, she has already marked Jiang Zhiluo in her own territory.

    Obviously, Ji Yunshu thought so too.

    No one knows "her" better than her.

    I'm afraid it's all faked when you lose your mind during a susceptible period, right?

    If it is really irrational, why can it be calmly dealt with in other aspects?

    And after "she" regained consciousness, she actually made a mistake and stayed in the omega's room.

    Ji Yunshu snorted and laughed, his voice a little cold.

    What would go wrong?

    The word was never in her dictionary!

    She only knows that she is wrong and corrects it!

    If "she" was really reluctant, she would have moved back long ago, and she would not tolerate sleeping in the same bed with an omega she didn't like.

    Ji Yunshu thought to himself, her previous guess was right, "she" used certain means to get Jiang Zhiluo!

    President Ji silently belittled himself before the amnesia in his heart, as if this would prove that she was more upright than "she" and more suitable for Jiang Zhiluo.

    How could Xie Yangqing know that Ji Yunshu had so many things in his mind with his icy face taut?

    Even though he had been with Ji Yunshu for so many years and knew each other very well, he never imagined that Ji Yunshu would be so naive that he would be jealous of himself.

    After all, this is Ji Yunshu and Jiang Zhiluo's bedroom. Xie Yangqing doesn't stay there for long, so after a brief introduction, he turned around and left the room, "You can stay here tonight, and get familiar with the environment."

    "If Miss Jiang asks It's easy to explain."

    Ji Yunshu nodded silently, "Okay."

    Xie Yangqing looked at the look on her face and realized that Ji Yunshu was not forcing himself, but really accepted the proposal. Just breathed a sigh of relief.