Chapter 61-65

return
Marked love rivals after differentiation into A
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 61

    The scent of the tea on the omega was elegant and faint, and it drifted into Ji Yunshu's nose.

    In fact, it stands to reason that the perfume sprayed on the bouquet of flowers that Jiang Zhiluo is holding in his arms is more intense, but Ji Yunshu can accurately capture the pheromone of Jiang Zhiluo from the strong aroma. smell.

    She wiped off the lipstick on the omega's face. Under the sunlight, Jiang Zhiluo's face seemed to be bathed in holy light.

    Ji Yunshu stared at the omega's lips for a while, and finally listened to his own wishes, and leaned his head slightly.

    Jiang Zhiluo couldn't hear Ji Yunshu's voice, but could only hear the other person's breathing, which seemed to be getting closer, and she felt as if something was leaving on her lips.

    The feeling was very strange. Jiang Zhiluo only felt that her lips were touched by soft petals, and she could clearly smell the peach fragrance emanating from Ji Yunshu's body.

    At the moment when his lips were touched, Jiang Zhiluo only felt that his ears were unusually quiet, and the sound of alpha's breathing disappeared.

    She suddenly realized what the touch that was as light as a gust of wind was blowing just now.

    Ji Yunshu stepped back a little, she saw Jiang Zhiluo's eyelashes trembling twice, and the omega's eyes rolled around under the lids, as if she was trying her best to restrain her urge to open her eyes.

    There was a smile in Ji Yunshu's eyes. She wiped off the lipstick on the omega's face with the back of her hand, but there were still faint red marks on her face.

    Alpha's brows wrinkled slightly, then stretched out again.

    Her fingertips lightly tapped the omega's lips twice, "It's alright."

    Jiang Zhiluo seemed to be a pardoned prisoner, and was finally able to open her eyes, she stared straight at Ji Yunshu, that In addition to the traces left by the lipstick on Zhang's face, there was another deeper redness penetrating from the skin.

    Ji Yunshu noticed that the omega's jade-like earlobes also turned red, and she couldn't help twisting her hand hanging by her side. The lipstick on her fingertips was evenly applied, and it felt slightly moist to the touch.

    Ji Yun kept her hands behind her back without a trace. Although she and Jiang Zhiluo both knew that the lipstick was just an excuse, it was embarrassing to put the evidence in front of the omega.

    Jiang Zhiluo didn't know if she noticed her little movements, the omega just looked at her with bright eyes, and there was a dazzling light in those eyes.

    Ji Yunshu's heart suddenly surged with an urge, her lips moved, and a word that had been in her heart for a long time was almost about to be said.

    But at the last moment, Ji Yunshu swallowed that sentence back.

    If she said it so hastily, wouldn't the arrangement she made a few days ago be in vain?

    Ji Yun swallowed his throat, and finally just sighed softly: "Zhizhi."

    She said, "The sun is shining, you can go up first."

    Jiang Zhiluo pursed her lips, but in fact she didn't It's not that she didn't feel it at all, she could sense that Ji Yunshu seemed to want to say something to her, but in the end the alpha still didn't say anything.