Chapter 86-90

return
Marked love rivals after differentiation into A
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 86

    Although they are all home-cooked dishes, the taste is not bad. Jiang Zhiluo ate some more, and his stomach was a little stretched.

    Ji Yunshu hadn't eaten much just now. After seeing that the omega was full, he ate a few spare ribs, and then put down his chopsticks.

    Only Gu Yiyi was still eating, because someone peeled the shrimp for her, she just had to open her mouth to eat, and she was shaking happily.

    Ji Yang didn't eat much because he was in a bad mood. He only ate two potatoes, and forced himself to eat it at Gu Yiyi's insistence.

    Gu Yiyi didn't have to be strong, she just felt that the omega's body was already weak, and she knelt in front of the spirit for so long, if she didn't add a little energy, she might faint at any time.

    Gu Yiyi felt like a parent who took care of a bear child, so Ji Yang was willing to take a bite.

    She almost begged each other with her hands folded.

    After Ji Yang finally picked up a chopstick to eat, Gu Yiyi breathed a long sigh of relief, happier than the huge progress he had made in his work.

    She seemed to have done something very fulfilling, and the invisible tail behind her was about to sway.

    "Right, you can't stop eating, otherwise how can you hold on?"

    Gu Yiyi never thought about it, she and Ji Yang are not related, so there is no need to care about each other so much.

    Ji Yang looked at her with red eyes and nodded slightly.

    Because the custom here is that immediate family members can't eat meat and fish, even though Ji Yang is an adopted daughter, he must abide by this rule.

    Fortunately, she didn't really want to eat, so she put down her chopsticks after eating only a little green vegetables.

    At least he ate something.

    Gu Yiyi was satisfied.

    Ji Yunshu watched from the side, his eyes stayed on Ji Yang's body for a while, the other party suddenly looked up, and then nodded at her as a greeting.

    Speaking of which, she would also call Ji Yunshu a cousin.

    Ji Yunshu looked back calmly.

    After the meal, everyone sat and drank tea together. I don't know if it was intentional or not, Ji Yunshu's table was left alone, as if it was a small space of its own, and no one came to disturb them.

    Ji Yunshu wiped Jiang Zhiluo's fingers clean, and then wiped her own fingers with a wet tissue. She looked up at Ji Yang, "What are you going to do next?"

    Ji Yang was stunned, looked at her uncertainly, and confirmed Ji Yunshu pursed his lips after really talking to him, looking a little uneasy, "I don't know."

    This happened so suddenly, from the severe burn of the parents to their death, it was only a short period of time. a few days.

    Ji Yang is just a 16-year-old girl. Although she is only an adopted daughter, she is deeply loved by her adoptive parents. Although she has not been rich and noble in the past 16 years, she is also relaxed and happy.

    The flowers raised in the greenhouse were suddenly faced with the blow of wind and rain, and all her sanity was invaded by grief and despair, and she had no time to think about these things.