Chapter 36-40

return
Marked love rivals after differentiation into A
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 36

    This is actually a rather offensive question, and Ji Yunshu has no obligation to answer Jiang Yuehuai.

    Everyone knows that Ji Yunshu's ex-fiancee is an alpha. When she was an omega, her orientation was always alpha.

    In fact, Jiang Yue was not just curious about this question, many people also thought about it in their hearts.

    Attributes can change, but can sexual orientation really change that quickly?

    Ji Yunshu's body has become an alpha, but what she likes in her heart may not be an omega.

    Even if she has now differentiated into an alpha, other alphas may not have no chance, but considering that the Ji family will probably not accept aa love, everyone has never considered this possibility.

    Jiang Yuehuai was the first person who dared to ask this question in front of Ji Yunshu.

    Ji Yunshu has never liked to talk about her personal affairs with others, not to mention that she and Jiang Yuehuai are not really friends, they are just a partner who met for the first time today.

    After Ji Yunshu heard these words, the smile on her face faded. She put down the wine glass between her fingers gently, and there was a crisp sound when the glass collided.

    "Miss Jiang." Ji Yun shuddered, "I hope we can talk more about cooperation."

    Don't pay attention to her private life.

    From meeting to now, Jiang Yuehuai has guessed several points of Ji Yunshu's thunder.

    If it weren't for the cooperation between the two sides, Ji Yunshu would not be a child who would show his emotions on his face at will, and she would have been cold-faced long ago.

    Jiang Yuehuai didn't know what she was thinking. She knew that Ji Yunshu was already angry, but she still smiled and said, "I know this question is a bit offensive, but I'm really curious."

    "Miss Ji, forgive me for being so direct, after all. Who wouldn't like a charming woman like you?"

    Jiang Yuehuai has almost written I like you on her face, and her words are full of temptation.

    Ji Yunshu did not believe her words.

    If Jiang Yuehuai really liked her, why would she deliberately ask questions in front of so many people that would keep her from coming down the stage?

    What's more, they have never seen it before, where did this inexplicable love come from?

    Ji Yunshu's heart was filled with annoyance, especially when he saw Jiang Yuehuai putting his hand on the back of his seat, Ji Yunshu finally couldn't bear it.

    The corners of her lips curved into a small arc, and her eyes were filled with a dazzling coldness. When they landed on Jiang Yuehuai's face, she seemed to have looked at the person from the beginning to the end, as if she was choosing a product.

    Jiang Yuehuai was not irritated by her eyes, and still looked at her with a smile, as if waiting for her answer.

    "Miss Jiang, if you really want to know, it's not that I can't tell you."

    Ji Yun paused for a while, "Actually, for me, abo doesn't make much difference, as long as I like it, does the attribute matter? ?"

    The smile in Jiang Yuehuai's eyes deepened, and she seemed to sigh, "Miss Ji's mentality is really admirable."