Chapter 46-50

return
Marked love rivals after differentiation into A
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 46 [two more]

    As soon as these words came out, Gu Yiyi, who was beside him, looked over immediately, and his eyes fell directly on Meng Chuyu's face.

    Meng Chuyu didn't know why, but she was stunned by her appearance at the moment.

    She looked at Gu Yiyi, not knowing how to react.

    I don't blame Meng Chuyu, mainly because she and Gu Yiyi didn't communicate very much in private, and Ji Yunshu was present at every gathering.

    Gu Yiyi is cheerful and generous, when did she show such a gloomy and terrifying look?

    Gu Yiyi also knew how scary she looked now, but she couldn't care less.

    Ji Yunshu actually brought an omega, and this omega Meng Chuyu knew, Gu Yiyi felt a sense of anger that he was being kept secret.

    Even though Gu Yiyi had guessed long ago, the reason why Ji Yunshu brought this omega was probably to show them that this omega might very well be her future girlfriend.

    No, it shouldn't be said to be the future.

    Maybe they have been together long ago, but Ji Yunshu never told him.

    Gu Yiyi thought of this, her nose was sour, and her eyes were so red.

    She always thought that after Ji Yunshu and Zhou Yu broke off their engagement, she would have a chance.

    But even so, Ji Yunshu still didn't like her.

    Gu Yiyi actually had a hunch for a long time. She tried Ji Yunshu several times, but the other party kept avoiding the question. She defined the relationship between the two of them as friends.

    Gu Yiyi can't pierce that layer of window paper. Once this matter is thoroughly explained, it may be impossible for even friends to do it. Just look at Chen Qiuyun and you will know.

    Gu Yiyi didn't want to end up like Chen Qiuyun.

    She thought she still had time to slowly cover Ji Yunshu's cold heart, but the existence of this omega undoubtedly gave her a heavy slap in the face.

    Gu Yiyi didn't collapse immediately, but she was calm enough.

    She stared straight at Meng Chuyu, her voice hoarse, with a subtle cry: "You know this omega?"

    Who is this person!

    Gu Yiyi suddenly thought that at Mrs. Xie's birthday party, there was an unfamiliar tea scent on Ji Yunshu's body. Could it be this omega?

    And when they were out for a drink a few days ago, Ji Yunshu suddenly left. The reason she gave at that time was that her friend had something to do. Could it be that the so-called friend is also this omega?

    Gu Yiyi only felt like a fool, she was reluctant to believe it when she knew there were signs.

    She knew that Ji Yunshu might have discovered her mind. Since Ji Yunshu was divided into a for the second time, Gu Yiyi can be said to be much bolder than before, and even tried Ji Yunshu several times under the pretense of jokes. Second-rate.

    So when Ji Yunshu brought this omega, was he politely rejecting her?

    Gu Yiyi secretly wiped the tears from the corners of her eyes, her chin raised, and she refused to let Meng Chuyu discover her embarrassed side.