Chapter 11-15

return
Marked love rivals after differentiation into A
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 11

    Speaking of Cao Cao, Cao Cao will arrive.

    As soon as this thought flashed through Ji Yunshu's mind, the phone ding-dong beeped, which was the notification tone for a new message on WeChat.

    Ji Yunshu thought that the news was sent by Bai Yingying, so he unbuttoned the screen, but it was the person she was thinking about just now.

    【Jiang Zhiluo: Is there something wrong with Miss Ji? 】

    The moment Ji Yunshu saw this sentence, a strange thought suddenly flashed in his mind.

    She used to call her sister, but now she's Miss Chengji?

    Ji Yunshu shook his head and threw out the thought that should not have appeared. She was really fascinated by ghosts, and Jiang Zhiluo didn't have a very close relationship with her, so it was most appropriate to call her Miss Ji.

    But without a beginning or end, why did Jiang Zhiluo suddenly send her such a message?

    Ji Yunshu clicked into the chat interface to see it, maybe she accidentally slipped her hand while playing the audio just now, clicked on Jiang Zhiluo's avatar, and a line of small words appeared in the chat interface.

    [I patted "Jiang Zhiluo"]

    No wonder Jiang Zhiluo asked her like this.

    Ji Yunshu lay relaxed, his legs crossed, his toes dangling in the air.

    When replying to the message, the whole person was also lazy: [Hand slipped]

    Ji Yunshu finished replying the message and backed out again, Bai Yingying really sent her several messages, asking her when she would go home.

    Ji Yunshu typed back Bai Yingying's message with one hand, and put the other hand on his gland.

    The fingertips touched a slightly rough suppression patch.

    But even so, Ji Yunshu could still feel the heat radiating from his glands. When the fingertips are pressed down gently, the glands are sore and sore, like discomfort after muscle overuse.

    I don't know if it was because of the forced use of pheromones just now, but Ji Yunshu's body gradually swelled with enthusiasm.

    She seemed to be in a huge steamer, and the scalding heat spread out from her body, but she could not relieve the unbearable scorching heat.

    Ji Yunshu's heartbeat quickened a bit. She always felt that a beast was locked in her body. Now, the beast with fangs was trying to rush out of the cage.

    not satisfied.

    This is Ji Yunshu's most intuitive feeling.

    She couldn't tell what she wanted, but she just wasn't satisfied.

    My heart seems to be empty, like a big hole has been broken through my heart, and I urgently need something to fill this vacancy.

    The baffle between the back seat and the front row was raised, and the bodyguard and driver had not noticed the difference for the time being. Ji Yunshu was sweating profusely, but he did not dare to open the window.

    She was afraid that her pheromones would overflow.

    Ji Yunshu closed his eyes, forced himself to calm down, and typed slowly: [Mom, you asked Dr. Zhao to wait for me at home. 】