Chapter 26-30

return
Marked love rivals after differentiation into A
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 26

    Ji Yunshu stared at the bottle of peach juice for a while, then rolled down the car window beside him and put his arm against the edge of the car window.

    A slightly cool wind poured into the car from the open car window, blowing away the dull breath, and also calmed the slightly flushed red on Ji Yunshu's cheeks.

    Her fingers rubbed the screen of the mobile phone unconsciously, and her fingertips subconsciously pressed the screen again.

    The WeChat interface that was opened just now has not yet exited. Ji Yunshu looked down and found that there were two new replies under Jiang Zhiluo's post.

    Because she and Jiang Zhiluo don't have many mutual friends, so she can't see what the person on the other side is asking, but she can see Jiang Zhiluo's answer.

    [Because I didn't eat much tonight, I was very hungry, so I decided to have a late-night snack. ]

    [The brand of peach juice is sweet lover]

    Ji Yunshu sucked in a breath and rubbed the corners of his brows, not knowing what to say for a while.

    After frowning and thinking for a while, she gave Jiang Zhiluo a thumbs up.

    Jiang Zhiluo was probably playing on his phone, and a few seconds later, Ji Yunshu received a new message from Jiang Zhiluo.

    【Sister, have you gone back? 】

    Ji Yunshu glanced at the street lamp outside the window, the colorful light reflected in her eyes, like twinkling stars, shining brightly between the opening and closing of the eyelids.

    She lowered her head to reply to Jiang Zhiluo, the light hit her face, her face was divided into two parts by light and dark, and there was no superfluous expression on that indifferent and alienated face.

    [Well, on the way back. 】

    Ji Yunshu recalled just now, when she went back with Ji Fengchu and Bai Yingying, the scent of tea on her body hadn't dissipated, Bai Yingying immediately smelled it on the orange doll last time. Pheromones are exactly the same.

    She took Ji Yunshu's hand, and her face was filled with excitement: "Is there an omega from last time among the omegas who came to the banquet today?"

    Bai Yingying also looked at the guest list for the banquet, and it happened that her Memory is not bad.

    While asking this sentence, Bai Yingying searched in her mind which unmarried omegas were present today.

    The aroma of this clear tea is so strong, I am afraid that it is not just a simple contact that can be achieved.

    Ji Fengchu didn't speak, just frowned and looked at Ji Yunshu, and suddenly asked after a while, "Did you mark her?"

    Ji Yunshu pursed her lower lip, she knew she couldn't hide from Ji Fengchu.

    In fact, she didn't want to hide it from her family, but Bai Yingying had always been more concerned about her marriage, and Ji Yunshu was worried that she would disturb Jiang Zhiluo without her knowledge.

    She didn't speak, silence is the best answer at this moment, Ji Fengchu's frowning brows still did not unfold, but Bai Yingying clapped her palm happily, "Really?! Did you really mark her? Is it a lifetime mark or a temporary one? Mark?"