Chapter 16-20

return
Marked love rivals after differentiation into A
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 16

    Jiang Zhiluo's body was trembling all the time, as if she couldn't stand the cold, but there was a thin layer of red on her cheeks, and her body was hot to the touch.

    It was the inhibitor at work, forcing her feverish body to cool down quickly.

    Ji Yunshuming knew that the best way at this time was to leave the room as soon as possible. After all, she was an alpha and Jiang Zhiluo was an omega. A and o were born with a fatal attraction to each other.

    She looked down at the omega's eyes that were covered with water mist. The slender fingers of the other party were still tightly hooking the hem of her clothes, and her shoulders were shaking slightly, as if Ji Yunshu was all she could rely on at the moment.

    Ji Yunshu didn't know why, but he always felt that if he left at this moment, Jiang Zhiluo would definitely collapse.

    She didn't understand why she had such an idea, but this inexplicable idea prompted her to stay.

    Anyway, she and Jiang Zhiluo had already taken the inhibitor, and she was sure that she would not mark Jiang Zhiluo under the prompting of pheromone.

    When she didn't take the inhibitor just now, Ji Yunshu endured it. Now that her head is clear, it is even more impossible to mark Jiang Zhiluo.

    Unless she's crazy.

    Now that I'm sure I won't do anything, it's a good thing to stay with the fragile and restless omega at the moment.

    Ji Yunshu knew exactly what the omega was thinking about when he was in heat.

    Although I don't want to admit it, omegas in heat really need alphas.

    Even if this alpha is a stranger to her, or even someone who hates each other, under the action of pheromones, a fatal attraction will be created between a and o.

    This is why Ji Yunshu feels that the world is really unfair to omega.

    Omega will have a psychological dependence on alpha.

    During estrus, omega will feel great peace of mind if she can have an alpha by her side.

    Ji Yunshu thought ironically in his heart.

    Once an omega is marked by an alpha, it will be difficult to remove the mark, but an alpha can mark many omegas.

    It was unfair between ao and ao from the beginning.

    Although ao equality has been included in the law, true equality has always been difficult to achieve.

    But this kind of thing is not something she can solve as an ordinary person. People with their own government come to find a way to solve this problem.

    Ji Yunshu's thoughts gradually drifted away, and he didn't know how the omega beside him looked up at her with his longing eyes.

    My sister didn't leave.

    Jiang Zhiluo took a deep breath, there was only a faint scent of tea in the air, she didn't smell the tempting sweet peach scent.

    That's right, Ji Yunshuming knows how attractive her pheromone is to him, and it is absolutely impossible to distribute pheromone in such a situation.

    Sister will never act impulsive.

    Jiang Zhiluo felt both at ease and annoyed. Ji Yunshu behaved too calmly, as if his pheromones were not attractive to her at all.