Chapter 96-100

return
Marked love rivals after differentiation into A
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 96

    Jiang Zhiluo's room is located on the third floor of the entire residential area of ​​the villa. After going out from the floor-to-ceiling windows of the bedroom, there is a small swimming pool. On the left side of the swimming pool, there is a place where you can take a hot spring.

    The space is not big, but more than enough for two people.

    Jiang Zhiluo and Ji Yunshu both wore swimsuits. Ji Yunshu soaked in the hot springs below her shoulders, while Jiang Zhiluo sat two steps higher than her, with both hands on alha's shoulders. She massaged her sore muscles.

    Ji Yunshu closed his eyes, the hair on his cheeks swayed with Jiang Zhiluo's movements, swept across the snow-white skin, itching numbly.

    Jiang Zhiluo rubbed Ji Yunshu's shoulders and neck seriously, his eyes involuntarily fell in front of Ji Yunshu, the soft flesh that was stretched slightly by the edge of the swimsuit.

    Her face suddenly turned completely red, her eyes wandered, not knowing where to look.

    Although the two of them had met each other frankly many times, when Jiang Zhiluo faced Ji Yunshu, he still felt at a loss as to what to do.

    Perhaps it was because alha's temperament was too cold and distant, making Jiang Zhiluo feel that he had blasphemed the aloof white moonlight.

    Ji Yunshu was closing his eyes at this time, unaware of oa's massage service, and the whole person was drowsy.

    After a high degree of tension, she suddenly relaxed, and Ji Yunshu felt a sense of elusiveness. She still did not calm down, and the images of today's wedding were played repeatedly in her mind.

    Thinking about it, Ji Yunshu couldn't help but stretched out his hand and pressed the back of Jiang Zhiluo's hand, "Zhizhi."

    She was sitting in front of Jiang Zhiluo, her head was tilted back, and she was staring at the oa picture With a soft face, "Isn't it really that I'm dreaming?"

    After Jiang Zhiluo heard this, he burst out laughing, and the strange sense of alienation was broken.

    Turns out she wasn't the only one who felt this way.

    My sister will also feel uneasy and uneasy because of this.

    Jiang Zhiluo stretched out his hand with the wedding ring and slowly held Ji Yunshu's hand, "It's true."

    Ji Yunshu relaxed and leaned on Jiang Zhiluo's body for a few moments. Seconds later, she suddenly stood up.

    "Zhizhi."

    Jiang Zhiluo turned from leaning over to looking up, and saw Alha looking down at her with a dark and ambiguous emotion in his eyes.

    Jiang Zhiluo suddenly became a little nervous for some reason. She supported her body with both hands, and

    swayed her calf twice in the water, "What's wrong?" There were ripples on the water.

    Ji Yunshu felt the stroking of the water, stretched out his hand and pinched the back of Jiang Zhiluo's neck, "Do you want to..."

    The rest of the words disappeared between the lips and teeth of the two, Jiang Zhiluo's arm supporting his body softened , almost fell backwards, but fortunately she controlled her body in time.