Chapter 41-45

return
Marked love rivals after differentiation into A
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 41

    This is what Ji Yunshu wanted to say.

    Jiang Zhiluo saw that Alpha's face was unnatural for a moment, and many thoughts flashed in her mind immediately. She squeezed the spoon in her hand tightly, and there was no trace of blood on her fingertips.

    After thinking for a while, Ji Yunshu finally decided to tell the truth and relayed everything the doctor said to Jiang Zhiluo.

    Her voice was soft and calm, and if you listened carefully, you could hear guilt.

    Also, from her second division to the present, Ji Yunshu did not know how many times he had troubled Jiang Zhiluo.

    It was already offensive to borrow that doll from the other party last time, but I didn't expect it to be even more extreme this time.

    A single omega lives with a single alpha. If outsiders find out, what kind of rumors will spread.

    After Ji Yunshu finished speaking, she looked at Jiang Zhiluo quietly. Alpha seemed to be talking about something that had nothing to do with her, but the corners of her lips pursed into a straight line, revealing the restlessness in her master's heart.

    Jiang Zhiluo was thinking about how to answer Ji Yunshu.

    Of course she wouldn't refuse.

    In fact, Jiang Zhiluo still had an unexpected surprise at the moment.

    Just when she was distressed about how to approach Ji Yunshu, God sent her an excellent opportunity.

    When he first decided to use pheromones to lure Ji Yunshu, Jiang Zhiluo didn't expect her to split up again, let alone the series of things that would happen after that.

    She always felt as if she was dreaming, and there was an unreal feeling that her body was light and light.

    But the alpha sitting in front of her seemed very calm. Those dark eyes looked at him without blinking, waiting for her answer.

    Jiang Zhiluo remembered what Ji Yunshu just said, her attributes are between a and o, and she may become an omega at any time, or she may be induced by a pheromone to enter the susceptible period of alpha.

    This means that if the two of them live together, Ji Yunshu may become like last night at any time, and will act like a spoiled child with her and call her wife.

    A smile appeared on Jiang Zhiluo's face involuntarily, but he quickly restrained it in the next second.

    She didn't forget that the Lord was still sitting in front of her.

    Ji Yunshu saw that omega didn't speak, and knew that her request was somewhat embarrassing. She twisted her fingertips, her eyelashes drooped slightly, "Zhiluo, last night..."

    Ji Yunshu wanted to talk to her She wanted to say sorry to Jiang Zhiluo about what happened last night. Whether it was intentional or not, it was a fact that she had offended omega.

    It was the first time that Ji Yunshu could use the excuse of amnesia during the susceptible period to pretend not to remember, but this time Ji Yunshu was not going to escape.

    But before she could say those words, the omega suddenly showed her a smile, a faint smile appeared on the slightly pale face, and there were two obvious pear eddies on the cheeks.