Chapter 121-125

return
Marked love rivals after differentiation into A
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 121

    Gu Yiyi and Ji Yang want to spend more time in New York.

    Although they mainly came to see Jiang Zhiluo, Gu Yiyi was not in a hurry to go back. She planned to take this opportunity to take Ji Yang out to play.

    She has been with Ji Yang for more than half a year, and has long regarded omega as her own sister. Besides, Ji Yang is obedient and sensible, never causing trouble for her, and even taking care of her in turn, Gu Yiyi and her are also getting closer more intimate.

    At first, she just regarded Ji Yang as a poor omega, but now she regards him as her family.

    Ji Yang had no objection to Gu Yiyi's arrangement. At night, they stayed in the guest room that Jiang's family arranged for them.

    Ji Yang still sleeps with Gu Yiyi.

    Ji Yunshu coaxed Jiang Zhiluo to sleep and walked out of the room to see Gu Yiyi leading Ji Yang to the door of the room, the two seemed to be talking.

    In fact, the Jiang family had prepared two guest rooms for them, but it seemed that the other one could not be used.     Gu Yiyi glanced at Ji Yunshu

    and waved at her, "Want to have a drink?"

Several people were sitting in the living room, talking and drinking.

    Ji Yunshu didn't drink, and she had to take care of Jiang Zhiluo.

    Ji Yang is already 17 years old, so he can taste a little bit.

    Most of the wine was drunk by Gu Yiyi, she asked Ji Yunshu while drinking, "I think Miss Jiang is in good condition, so there shouldn't be a big problem, right?"

    Although technology has advanced, dystocia rarely occurs. , but having a child is a sin after all, and there is no room for sloppiness.

    Ji Yunshu nodded, "The results of the prenatal checkup are all good."

    Gu Yiyi breathed a sigh of relief, "After the child is born, will she live in New York with Miss Jiang, or go back to China with you?"

    She knew that Jiang Zhiluo chose to stay in New York to take care of her grandmother, but Ji Yunshu still has a job after all. , being able to accompany Jiang Zhiluo to give birth to a child is already the greatest limit.

    If the child and Jiang Zhiluo live in New York by then, Ji Yunshu and Jiang Zhiluo will have to separate. Seeing the two of them like you and me, I don't know how uncomfortable it will be after separation.     Ji Yunshu probably thought about this question a long time ago. After Gu Yiyi asked, she didn't think about it at all, and replied, "Baby lives in New York with Zhizhi, and I will try my best to adjust my work."     "Zhizhi I want to live in China for a month, and then in New York for a month."     This arrangement is actually quite reasonable, and both sides can be accommodated, but Ji Yunshu is still hesitating considering that going back and forth is too much tossing.     "Yes." Gu Yiyi nodded, "This way you don't have to be separated for a long time, and you can spend more time with your children."     Ji Yunshu snorted and did not continue the topic.     Gu Yiyi looked at her expression, although alpha's eyes were faintly tired, but she was relaxed, and it could be seen that she liked the current life very much.     Gu Yiyi knew that Ji Yunshu had given most of her work to others. Before, she would never have imagined that Ji Yunshu could do this for her lover.     After all, Ji Yunshu is a well-known workaholic. She is so busy that she can't even take care of her own body. It may be more difficult for her to completely let go of her work than to ascend to the sky.     But Jiang Zhiluo has such ability.     Even Jiang Zhiluo didn't show any intention in this regard, Ji Yunshu was willing to take the initiative to let go of his career for her.     Maybe this is the expression of loving someone.     Gu Yiyi smiled and shook her head, "You just have an idea."